[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe PRO v3.5 [RELEASED]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: x5000x on
@Mario & Alex,

On bigger displays like 24" minotor with full HD resolution there is also problem with player and playlist.
Can we have player size and playlist like we had in 3.4?

See picture.

That's set by the jwplayer height. I will check, we are on 19.5 " and below.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: teckvo on
For YouTube Player, the player size isn't resize properly for large screen. There is also black space on each side of the video. See attached photo.

For JwPlayer, the player is resize properly for large screen. No black space. Video in Full.

I'm not sure what we can do about, this is clearly how Youtube manufactured their player.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

There is a small cosmetic error on search page. Please see attachment.

What resolution?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: grantj21 on
we need a NSFW tick box on the import page save so must time not having to mark each one nsfw, why have a mess importer, I now have to find and remove 20,000 adult videos and start all over again. Marking each one NSFW, did you guy's think about this at all when you was building this script.

I guess you refer to the adult importer.
Splitting the same website in adult and normal videos is a big fail, we tested that for 2 years or more and we keep an eye on the clients doing that. Nobody has been even close to having a bit of success with this type of website.
Build 2 sites: 1 adult, 1 normal, else you will most probably loose your time with the video site.

Else, if your website is only adult, why would you need a nsfw? A simple splash screen/modal warning/etc is enough.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

New issue with 3.5 after setting up category to private first one worked I logout viewed video got you must be 18 or over to watch this video, so I added more category. but now I can still view them even when logout or login as another basic user.

This is a misunderstanding, we talk about private submissions, not private views, means you cannot submit to it, not not view it.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

When upload mp3 there is no default image showing on the player just black. We need fix for this.
Thanks!

Do you have /media/thumbs/xmp3.jpg file? You can replace it as you please.

teckvo

•  

teckvo

Quote from: Alexander on
I'm not sure what we can do about, this is clearly how Youtube manufactured their player.

But Youtube is fine in 3.4.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

But Youtube is fine in 3.4.

The only thing which is changed is the modest branding thing, which you can remove in lib/class.providers.php

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

We will commit Patch I to 3.5 changing the header for mobile and a bit more in the css (possibly only responsive.css), details after Mario finished it monday.

Marius P.

we need a NSFW tick box on the import page save so must time not having to mark each one nsfw, why have a mess importer, I now have to find and remove 20,000 adult videos and start all over again. Marking each one NSFW, did you guy's think about this at all when you was building this script.

Adult importer? Nobody ever asked that, I think that plugin has 2 years :)
Anyways, it's marked for update, so I will add that as well, right now we didn't even get to test it on 3.5
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

We will commit Patch I to 3.5 changing the header for mobile and a bit more in the css (possibly only responsive.css), details after Mario finished it monday.

WTF you doing here on a sunday? :)
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
WTF you doing here on a sunday? :)
trying to break more time for coding on the week, my gf is away and I have free time :)

marius20foc

nu judec, dar parca erai Mrs. Alexander :)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: marius20foc on
nu judec, dar parca erai Mrs. Alexander :)

Colega noastra Alexandra de la contabilitate mai intra pe contul meu de forum din curiozitate, de acolo a aparut gluma din ziua aceea, evident Mario ma va domnisori la infinit  :-\

Marius P.

Colega noastra Alexandra de la contabilitate mai intra pe contul meu de forum din curiozitate, de acolo a aparut gluma din ziua aceea, evident Mario ma va domnisori la infinit  :-\

To infinity and beyond you shall be Mrs Alex :))
Why don't u tell how the joke started, how you where to lazy to register and Alexa gave you her account and "Alex" became "Alexander", you're using a girl's account :))))
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

To infinity and beyond you shall be Mrs Alex :))
Why don't u tell how the joke started, how you where to lazy to register and Alexa gave you her account and "Alex" became "Alexander", you're using a girl's account :))))

Alexa was not posting on the forum at all  :) and I did change the name  >:(

Marius P.

Alexa was not posting on the forum at all  :) and I did change the name  >:(

I'll buy you a beer if it makes you feel better :))
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I'll buy you a beer if it makes you feel better :))

Say "Pizza" and I'll pick you up in 20.

Marius P.

•  

x5000x

There is a small cosmetic error on search page. Please see attachment.

Alex , Mario,

Can we get these filters moved above the line.
  •  

teckvo

The only thing which is changed is the modest branding thing, which you can remove in lib/class.providers.php

I am sorry, I meant 3.3
  •  

javadev8x

When I using Youtube by Choice to Search, the result page show these bug

Notice: Undefined index: sleeppush in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: sleepvideos in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: endpage in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: endpage in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 77
Automate this

Notice: Undefined index: sleepvideos in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 115

Notice: Undefined index: sleepvideos in /home4/vinhloi/public_html/_domain/videodulich.com/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 115

Pls help me
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: javadev8x on
When I using Youtube by Choice to Search, the result page show these bug

Those are simple php notices, harmless.
But redownload the pack and overwrite youtube-1by1.php and they will go away.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Alex , Mario,

Can we get these filters moved above the line.

Would appreciate if you guys open topics in the Troubleshooting sections for reporting errors, so I can go trough them one by one, instead of scrolling in an announcement topic.
I've missed that reply for example  :-\ checking for it now to see what you talk about