[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe PRO v3.5 [RELEASED]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

major48

Quote from: @Mario on
Did you follow:

http://www.phprevolution.com/installing-phpvibe/
http://www.phprevolution.com/getting-started-with-phpvibe/
?

There is no ffmpeg side change in 3.5

Yes and I am working with a designer and it was having problem creating the thumbnail when uploading from a mobile device. From pc it just would never complete so we just downgraded it to 3.3 so at least something can be uploaded
  •  

Marius P.

I'm not sure I follow you, you where trying to convert from flv to mp4 via ffmpeg, right?
If so, if you have configured all of the listed needs for ffmpeg to work (paths to php bin, ffmpeg command, file permissions), did you debugg the ffmpeg to see if it actually can convert from flv to mp4 with that command or tried alternative commands for your ffmpeg version?
It's just one line of code where PHPVibe interacts with ffmpeg.
Also, on 3.4 if you turn off ffmpeg, you get the same thing 3.3 has, simple video upload without recoding.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Altered video page when rendering a picture
  •  

j9uddin

@mario is that what the site looks like? Thats amazing! It looks exactly like youtube...

I dont know if you have done the following but I think the main issues are located in the mobile view.

1. You cant see or access the channels in mobile view
2. The youtube videos are not aligned with the player, I think you should scale this.
3. The profile page banner is not aligned either so this needs scaling to fit the mobile.

Everything looks far better on desktop but we need mobile view edits.

I dont know if you have fixed this because alexander mentioned that if we dont see an edit on the site then it doesnt mean it's not fixed.

Keep up the good work!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

He did the image rendering like that, but I can write a tutorial to make it for video like that as well when it's out.

You want the thumbnails on the right on mobile? Doesn't that make the player to small? This is why they are under.

j9uddin

On the mobile, the youtube videos do not fit the video player, it's too big and plays the top half of the video. Even if you are using ffmpeg, the thumbnail of the video shows the top half on the player.

Yes if you can send tutorials that would be good :)

Also is it possible to increase the amount of videos shown in a row? V3.4 has 4 videos in a row but v3.5 has 3 in a row on the homepage. How would I increase this?

The things I would want on the mobile view is to be able to access everything I would use on the desktop view like channels, because wouldnt a user or a member be using it?

Everything has been embedded into the framework but please check the scale of all the pages because its not properly scaled like the profile pages. Mobile view is very important guys hope you can relate to my question's.
  •  

j9uddin

Quote from: Alexander on

You want the thumbnails on the right on mobile? Doesn't that make the player to small? This is why they are under.

No this is fine how it is but the scroller for the thumbnails is far too slow and laggy, so would love to see a fix for that.
  •  

Marius P.

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: j9uddin on
On the mobile, the youtube videos do not fit the video player, it's too big and plays the top half of the video. Even if you are using ffmpeg, the thumbnail of the video shows the top half on the player.

Print screen?

I know you would want all features, but not even Youtube has that :) Mobile views are as minimal as posible, due to compatibility between devices issues and limited viewports.
We may be building an mobile version soon.
  •  

Marius P.

User (local owner) selector in Youtube importer (working on cron as well)

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Doing now:

- remote source add in admin (remove from front-end)
- user selection in add by frame/remote
- easy user creation in admin
- player logo upload
- menus disable
- blog
- add privacy select field to video/music/image
- extend feed

Hope to be done by midnight.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Different type of home boxes, now possible  :D

marius20foc

Quote from: Alexander on
My advice is if you really want it, buy 3.4 as 3.5 may have bigger price (but it's a free upgrade from 3.4).

Thank you for your interest in our cms!

/* If I bought 3.3 in august does it still count as free one year upgrade? ::)
I'm not a cheap bastard you know, I will abuse my PHPVibe Store credit if needed  ;D
*/

Scratch that :) I didn't read full e-mail newsletter ...
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: marius20foc on
If I bought 3.3 in august does it still count as free one year upgrade? ::)
I'm not a cheap bastard you know, I will abuse my PHPVibe Store credit if needed  ;D

You are in free upgrade period :)

AlexH

this is good news. I just start a new project based on phpvibe.
3.5 is all that you need.

P.S.
I need several modules. Who knows how to contact me. That if Mario does not have time to do.

Marius P.

@AlexH, in this period, just have time to breath :) , if they are not urgent, I will read your mail (it got forwarded to me).

New NSFW enhanced and fixed.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

AlexH

@Mario
There is not urgent. When you have time, let me know and talk on the phone or skype details.

identicalmedia

SUGGESTION

PLEASE ADD

* DOWNLOAD FOR VIDEOS, IMAGES AND MP3 (user can choose to allow files to be downloadable  while uploading )

* Make the download process more advance unlike the previous one on 3.4

* THUMBNAIL FOR MUSIC ( user should be able to add thumbnail to music when uploading

•  

rhyle0827

Please don't forget to add the feature to edit the video source from the admin/user panel.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: rhyle0827 on
Please don't forget to add the feature to edit the video source from the admin/user panel.

It's done.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: identicalmedia on
SUGGESTION

PLEASE ADD

* DOWNLOAD FOR VIDEOS, IMAGES AND MP3 (user can choose to allow files to be downloadable  while uploading )

* Make the download process more advance unlike the previous one on 3.4

* THUMBNAIL FOR MUSIC ( user should be able to add thumbnail to music when uploading

By default PHPVibe will NEVER have an download system. No good site has that, and having it will create you problems with advertising networks.

You can change the music thumbnail via edit.
  •  

Marius P.

Blog functionality in admin (time is broken cause the test server is 1h in front)

Removed "Child of" field. No point to complicate with an extended blog platform/menu, everybody can use wordpress for that.

building the front-end coms and theme design for blog.
  •  

Marius P.

•