[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe PRO v3.5 [RELEASED]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

shtefcs

The problem was i downloaded some earlier version of 3.5 which didnt have setup folder. So, when i re-downloaded, I didnt even go to setup ^^.

It's working now.
  •  

AlexH

Quote from: @Mario on
Sunday 12th of August 2012 10:27:17 PM ;)
You have so many money spent with us, it's my gift to you! Try now!

Now it works. Thanks for the gift.
Through gestures like this, it shows the value of a team. You are the best for me and have a great product.

Thank you again.

shtefcs

•  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: shtefcs on
Why is the reason videos repeating on both place ? http://screencast.com/t/Wt2fvBnw

The one in black are "same user videos" and the ones under with grey background are videos from the same category.
Yes, they may be repeating.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

shtefcs

Ok.

When you are edit channel, you need to have same options as u created channel.

http://screencast.com/t/eq06aMZrr

Also, I think that channel should have options to show all media type, not just one.
  •  

Martin

What is up with the big thumbnails we need at least 4 at 1 row.. it looks ugly and extremely unprofessional like this?

shtefcs

On another site i got this error below video http://screencast.com/t/L6ql1mqMQj. What might cause it ?
  •  

Martin

I will make myself more clear.. the stretched design and stuff looks awesome... but the big thumbnails and the black shade on top of the thumbnails and also the 3 on a row only... that's what I think makes it ugly

I love the view of the 3.4 thumbnails I don't think we need anything more then that

Marius P.

•  

Marius P.

@Martin it's a 30 seconds change.
@stefcs I will patch the edit channel, but I'm to tired now, doing more wrong than good.
The media restricted categories change was heavily requested by our clients.
  •  

Marius P.

Can anybody confirm that the latest uploaded pack has no more issues of not installing sql tables, etc?
  •  

shtefcs

tnx, it's working now.

I can confirm that i installed 3.5v on new site and it doesnt give sql error
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: shtefcs on
tnx, it's working now.

I can confirm that i installed 3.5v on new site and it doesnt give sql error

Thank you!
  •  

Martin

I will confirm that updating from 3.4 to 3.5 gives errors using up4to5.php file

which looks like this:

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/marto/public_html/all/test/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 89

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/marto/public_html/all/test/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 121

the database and username provided in the config are correct because the site was funcioning

Marius P.

I've tested that on all our sites, no error.
Did you place it in root so it can hook to load.php?
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

Martin

Mario my bad I didn't realize that when I uploaded 3.5 it overwrites the config also (feeling dumb)

Martin

one more questions did u guys fix the serialize function for the translation because it was giving me a problems?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: identicalmedia on
the side bar falls on login page

Fixed.

Replace com/com_login.php and com/com_register.php (there should not be a right sidebar there but we changed the default template's name)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Martin on
one more questions did u guys fix the serialize function for the translation because it was giving me a problems?

We changed it to json_

Marius P.

Mario my bad I didn't realize that when I uploaded 3.5 it overwrites the config also (feeling dumb)

I was sure that happened, hope you have a backup.

Yes, we switched to json encoding.
  •  

shtefcs

Is there options I can turn autoplay on videos when loading page ?

Also, is there options to have showing video ads before video start ?
  •  

Martin

Mario how do I change the thumbnails size and how do I make it 4 or 5 on a row?

Martin

Also I just saw that there is something wrong with the translation for example:

I translate:

Show sidebar = Страничен бар

and when I save it I shows something like this:

Show sidebar = u0421u0442u0440u0430u043du0438u0447u043du043e u043cu0435u043du044e

I'm translating it to Cyrillic