[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Problem with connection to feed. Please help me

Started by AHStudioOfficial,

Previous topic - Next topic

AHStudioOfficialTopic starter

Hi!

I developed an app for my video website. My app's video section has to display videos from any phpVibe website. As a humble iOS Developer i don't know how to connect the app to a dataBase. But i know how to use a custom source feed or even popular video networks (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion). So just for testing purposes i tried to connect my app to videoinedit.com/feed.php and videoinedit.com/feed, but my XCode app console says that "Impossible to connect to source with provided information." So, can you tell me what's wrong with phpVibe's video feed? I got to know this. Everything works just great. This is a problem only with videos. In my articles section, everything works great. It gets the description from every video of videoinedit.com. Screens:

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
So, can you tell me what's wrong with phpVibe's video feed? I got to know this. Everything works just great.

This is really confusing. Can you please try to explain better so I can help you. Simple and on point.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

AHStudioOfficialTopic starter

Simply, something is wrong with phpVibe's feed. When i'm connecting my app to phpVibe's video feed. It says "Impossible to connect to source with provided information." What is wrong with phpVibe's video feed. And which file is responsible for generating "yourdomain.com/feed"
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •