[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] SEO URL CHANGE!

Started by AHStudioOfficial,

Previous topic - Next topic

AHStudioOfficialTopic starter

Hi guys i have found this in "index.php" file :

//$router->setBasePath('');
$router->map('/', 'home', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)')));
$router->map(get_option('profile-seo-url','/profile/:name/:id/:section'), 'profile', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)','section' => '(.*)')));

$router->map('/videos/:section', 'videolist', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/images/:section', 'imageslist', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/music/:section', 'musiclist', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/channels/:section', 'channels', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map(get_option('channel-seo-url','/channel/:name/:id/:section'), 'channel', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)','section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/playlist/:name/:id/:section', 'playlist', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)','section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map(get_option('page-seo-url','/read/:name/:id'), 'page', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)')));
$router->map('/me/:section', 'manager', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/blog', 'blog', array('methods' => 'GET'));
$router->map('/articles/:name/:id/:section', 'blogcat', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map(get_option('article-seo-url','/article/:name/:id'), 'post', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)')));
$router->map('/forward/:section',  'forward', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/login/:section', 'login',  array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/register/:section', 'register', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/activity/:section', 'buzz', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/show/:section', 'search', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/api/:section', 'api', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/share/:section', 'share', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/add-image/:section', 'image', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/add-music/:section', 'music', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/add-video/:section', 'add', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map('/dashboard/:section', 'dashboard', array('methods' => 'GET,PUT,POST', 'filters' => array('section' => '(.*)')));
$router->map(get_option('video-seo-url','/video/:id/:name'), 'video', array('methods' => 'GET', 'filters' => array('id' => '(\d+)')));

The question is: In admin panel the seo url structure change is limited. I can only change video, profile, channel, article, page structure. But if i change other url structures from this file will it cause problems? or may i even change those?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

As long as you change the functions that generate the url or/and the definitions vibe.setts.php it should be ok.

Quote from: Alexander on
As long as you change the functions that generate the url or/and the definitions vibe.setts.php it should be ok.

Thanks, and also when the stable version is coming? 'cause i see a lot of bugs and unknown glitches in the current release of phpVibe 4.0. And shall i use 3.6.2 right know and update it to a stable version of 4.0 after the final release?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
Thanks, and also when the stable version is coming? 'cause i see a lot of bugs and unknown glitches in the current release of phpVibe 4.0. And shall i use 3.6.2 right know and update it to a stable version of 4.0 after the final release?

As soon as all bugs and glitches get fixed (so please speak up)

#Fixing Report:

1) Home Page loads so slow. It's like it builds itself. It builds itself in 6 seconds. First adds the footer on 4th second, and adds homepage blocks on 6th second. So far it gets on my nerves.

2) Carousel blocks arrows are not even visible. I can't even notice that this is a carousel block.

3) When the content width is less than 1331 pixels there are big spaces that is not cool. Screenshot:

4) And also there are big spaces under the player in my screen's default width. And my screen's default width is 1264px. Screenshoot:

5) In mobile devices (and also with devices with touch sensor) if you open the sidebar and scroll around the sidebar disappears and it leaves the space behind it:

6) In profile editing page the forms are messed up. Screenshot:

That's all for now!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Good, I'll get to work.
For 6, that's actually moving to the dashboard and restyled a bit as I know.

Good, I'll get to work.
For 6, that's actually moving to the dashboard and restyled a bit as I know.

Yeah actually, for now i definitely can say that the main issues are the homepage blocks and messed up design. But you have to fix the slow homepage load. That's too freaky
  •  

I have found these lines in vibe_setts.php :

define( 'subscriptions', 'subscriptions' );
define( 'manage', 'manage' );
define( 'members', 'members' );
define( 'note', 'note' );

They exist in vibe_setts.php, even thought they don't exist as a page on phpVibe. There are no such pages like domain.com/note or domain.com/members. Can you please explain why the hell they exist in that file?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
I have found these lines in vibe_setts.php :

define( 'subscriptions', 'subscriptions' );
define( 'manage', 'manage' );
define( 'members', 'members' );
define( 'note', 'note' );

They exist in vibe_setts.php, even thought they don't exist as a page on phpVibe. There are no such pages like domain.com/note or domain.com/members. Can you please explain why the hell they exist in that file?

Not sure, but I didn't build it. :)
Some are sections, so just trying /note may not work, but it may be somewhere something like &sk=note, etc (just an example).
Or they could be residual junk, note = blog post for 3.6

Not sure, but I didn't build it. :)
Some are sections, so just trying /note may not work, but it may be somewhere something like &sk=note, etc (just an example).
Or they could be residual junk, note = blog post for 3.6

Can i delete them? and can i change buzz page from /activity to /subscribtions ? Subscriptions already exists in that file. Will i cause some issues if i change /activity to /subscriptions?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

You need to give me some time to adapt to this build, I know very few about it right now and I'm still working with Mario to release it.