[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] The Youtube Importer was upgraded to Youtube API v3

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

vooping

There's a couple of options on the developer section, for the key request.

Such as create new client ID. I'm assuming this is just optional.

The 2nd and 3rd part was what I wanted to know on what to choose/fill out.

When clicking create new key, it asks either server key, browser key, android key, or ios key. I'm going to guess we would choose browser key?

Finally, it asks about referrer? Do we put our domain with and without the www?
  •  

giovanni

Yes create new even if you have one and select browser because your not hosting it its an API. And finally leave the field blank thats it now try embeding again
  •  

giovanni

Tell me when you share from your website if google and facebook picks up thevright image that you are sharing. From video
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: izlekop on
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 Bad Request : keyExpired' in /home/izlekop/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:542 Stack trace: #0 /home/izlekop/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(180): Youtube->decodeList('{? "error": {? ...') #1 /home/izlekop/public_html/moderator/yt_search.php(26): Youtube->searchAdvanced(Array, true) #2 /home/izlekop/public_html/moderator/main53.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/izlekop/public_html/moderator/index.php(17): include_once('/home/izlekop/p...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/izlekop/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 542

what I need to do?

Error 400 Bad Request : keyExpired

Something wrong with that key. Recreate it.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: RumbaGumba on
Uploading videos from the web is not working properly still. It is not taking any info of the video and thumb has to be put manually. Pretty annoying and time consuming

Do you have an Youtube key? If you don't have a key it will do that, since Youtube API is no longer public.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: vooping on
There's a couple of options on the developer section, for the key request.

Such as create new client ID. I'm assuming this is just optional.

The 2nd and 3rd part was what I wanted to know on what to choose/fill out.

When clicking create new key, it asks either server key, browser key, android key, or ios key. I'm going to guess we would choose browser key?

Finally, it asks about referrer? Do we put our domain with and without the www?

You should choose server key, and add your server ip.
Referer it should be there from when you've built the Google login, it's the exact url of your site /callback.php?type=google (use www. if you have www. in your site url in config.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: conghandang on
I am have Problem Too...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 Bad Request : keyInvalid' in /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(73): Youtube->decodeSingle('{? "error": {? ...') #1 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(476): Youtube->getVideoInfo('6QjnJqmR2lE') #2 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.providers.php(842): Youtube->Single('6QjnJqmR2lE') #3 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.providers.php(787): Vibe_Providers->get_details() #4 /home/u933587756/public_html/com/com_share.php(47): Vibe_Providers->get_data() #5 [internal function]: modify_content_embed('') #6 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/functions.plugins.php(142): call_user_func_array('modify_content_...', Array) #7 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/functions.plugins.php(170): apply_filter('the_defaults', '') #8 /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/functions.php(795): apply_filters('the_defaults', '') #9 /home/u933587756/public_html/tpl/main/sharemedia.php in /home/u933587756/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459

Please Hepl Me Soon !

The error is self explanatory.

Error 400 Bad Request : keyInvalid

Create your server key at google.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: spanraj on
Hi, Alex.

all working fine. but there is no youtube import by user.
it will be later or no more.

Use channel instead of that. Does the same thing.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: slmovix on
Hi Alex

When i click "Explore chanel and import option in new tab" i get this

No page yt_playlistsearch.php found
No action adm-yt_playlistsearch found

and when try to ad by chanel sometimes i get this

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 No filter selected. : missingRequiredParameter' in /home/spanraj/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/spanraj/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(338): Youtube->decodeSingle('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/spanraj/public_html/moderator/yt_bc.php(18): Youtube->getPlaylistById(NULL) #2 /home/spanraj/public_html/moderator/main54.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/spanraj/public_html/moderator/index.php(20): include_once('/home/spanraj/p...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/spanraj/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459

Thank you

You miss this page.
I assume some playlists (like or uploads) is null, I'll add a protection against that exception.
No page yt_playlistsearch.php found

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Guys, check the first thread's attached images.
You need a server key with your server's ip and you'll be fine with all the issue up.
I will add an protection for when the uploads or likes playlist is null.

spanraj

But some of the media doesn't have channel name only they have user name.

it that case how to do.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

tesladisk

i create the key but when i try to import videos i get the about me info of the channel no videos and this error
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 No filter selected. : missingRequiredParameter' in /home/vaperstu/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/vaperstu/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(338): Youtube->decodeSingle('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/vaperstu/public_html/moderator/yt_bc.php(18): Youtube->getPlaylistById(NULL) #2 /home/vaperstu/public_html/moderator/main54.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/vaperstu/public_html/moderator/index.php(20): include_once('/home/vaperstu/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/vaperstu/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I think this happens when one of the likes or uploads playlists is empty. I will add a protection, read up.

lowpage

the likes or uploads are not empty....it is this channel "drboycewatkins" has many videos...if you try it will give you same arror when you try to import usr

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 No filter selected. : missingRequiredParameter' in /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(338): Youtube->decodeSingle('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/yt_bc.php(18): Youtube->getPlaylistById(NULL) #2 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/main54.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/index.php(20): include_once('/home/lowpage/p...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Maybe they are not, but I've tested that channel and Youtube API returns empty/nulls for them, maybe he has some privacy settings? I don't know for sure, but the api returns empty for that channel.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: lowpage on
the likes or uploads are not empty....it is this channel "drboycewatkins" has many videos...if you try it will give you same arror when you try to import usr

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 400 No filter selected. : missingRequiredParameter' in /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php(338): Youtube->decodeSingle('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/yt_bc.php(18): Youtube->getPlaylistById(NULL) #2 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/main54.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/lowpage/public_html/moderator/index.php(20): include_once('/home/lowpage/p...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/lowpage/public_html/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459

Redownload PHPVibe and change your moderator/yt_bc.php with a new one.

lienkhuong

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

wolftbpg

•  

lowpage

how to get cron to update correctly as mine is showing error ..i sent you the code
  •