[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Upcoming PHPVibe 3.3 RC1 and new changes to the PHPVibe world

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

When the logo is to big, it messes the css structure of bootstrap.

I cannot believe how many people have uploaded 3.3 over 3.1 DESPITE telling clearly to not do it...and now mailing for support  ??? :-\
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

marius20foc

Mario, if you made it available for us to upload pictures, could a plugin be made for fetching images(reddit or else)? I dont know if it's possible, but it would be so much easier  ;D
  •  

AlexH

@Mario
You can add the function to be able to post images from remote source? Like has wordpress? In this way you can save a lot of traffic.

I now install the new version to test it. I will come back with details.

AlexH

things that I found on the website as user demo:

1. can not post the embed code.
remote link / direct link is super ok but you do not have always direct link. Example is google drive which you link not end with  Mp4 or. Flv
2. on upload section user should  choose / tick if you upload a photo or video.
3. video src not hidden, though you said you have implemented this function.

Marius P.Topic starter

AlexH

1. It's in admin only, you don't really want people to inject your website...but it's your choice, you can move the code in front-end.
2. It's as simple as putting duration to a clear "0". Or you want a query based on that? It can be done by extension to
3. I remember saying I may do this as plugin in the future (correct me if I'm wrong)
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: AlexH on
@Mario
You can add the function to be able to post images from remote source? Like has wordpress? In this way you can save a lot of traffic.

You can embed the image now to, just use remote file option.
  •  

marius20foc

1.Could a DELETE ALL/SELECTED option be put in video manager or in unpublished videos?

2.Could those stats on the left(nice touch btw) stay on the page even after a user logs in?

3.Where could I modify the view of the search box? it looks nice when you select it, but otherwise its just some text hanging there...

4.Can infinite scrolling be disabled, and reverse it to pages ?
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: AlexH on
@Mario

I now install the new version to test it. I will come back with details.

the script already has this ability
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

demonguru18

Mario i want to buy 3.3 for two domains one would be adult video sharing website would you include any premium themes for adult website.
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I plan to release a theme for adult to, maybe 2, but right now lots of work ahead before that.
You guys can suggest lookalikes you would want to have.
  •  

iwatchdaily

How to change/edit user profile pictures in admin panel?

Some User need to be change their profile pictures...

Thanks in advance!!

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

repute

When can we expect RC2 with cron import function, cant wait on it mate, would love to start building an awesom site with it!
  •