[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Upcoming PHPVibe 3.3 RC1 and new changes to the PHPVibe world

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

tubevisit

Hi

so where i can find the Download Link?
I'm still waiting but i have to finish my Site and now is a long time ag.

Release was set to 31.07. then change to 08.08. and today is 09.08. and we still have no Infos about a RC Date.

So please give us some infos!
www.TubeVisit.com - social Video share
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Trying today, there are still parts missing:
recover password, change password, verify e-mail, moderate comments.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

A small heads up...if you delete an user from the admin....it will be truly deleted in this version.
It will remove avatar, videos (data, images, video files)...etc...

So be careful, it will nuke the user  ;D

function delete_user($id){
global $db;
$user = $db->get_row("select * from ".DB_PREFIX."users where id = ".$id."");
//remove avatar
$thumb = $user->avatar;
if($thumb && ($thumb != "uploads/noimage.png")) {
$vurl = parse_url(trim($thumb, '/')); 
if(!isset($vurl['scheme']) || $vurl['scheme'] !== 'http'){ 
$thumb = ABSPATH.'/'.$thumb;
//remove avatar file
 remove_file($thumb);
 }
}
//remove videos
$videos = $db->get_results("Select id from ".DB_PREFIX."videos where user_id ='".$id."'");
if($videos) {
foreach ($videos as $re) {
delete_video($re->id);
}
}
//remove likes
$likes = $db->get_results("Select vid from ".DB_PREFIX."likes where uid ='".$id."'");
if($likes){
foreach ($likes as $lre) {
unlike_video($lre->vid, $id);
}
}
//remove friendships
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."users_friends where uid ='".$id."' or fid='".$id."'");
//remove comments
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."em_comments where sender_id ='".$id."'");
//remove playlists
$play = $db->get_results("Select id from ".DB_PREFIX."playlists where owner ='".$id."'");
if($play){
foreach ($play as $pl) {
delete_playlist($pl->id);
}
}
//remove activity 
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."activity where user ='".$id."'");

//finally remove user
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."users where id ='".$id."'");

return 'User '.$user->name.' deleted.';
}
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

goodspirit

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Home page builder, done.
2 mini-pages in admin left :D
then the remaining stuff on registration and we're done :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Admin side
              - edit video
              - edit user
Done!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: @Mario on
A small heads up...if you delete an user from the admin....it will be truly deleted in this version.
It will remove avatar, videos (data, images, video files)...etc...

So be careful, it will nuke the user  ;D

function delete_user($id){
global $db;
$user = $db->get_row("select * from ".DB_PREFIX."users where id = ".$id."");
//remove avatar
$thumb = $user->avatar;
if($thumb && ($thumb != "uploads/noimage.png")) {
$vurl = parse_url(trim($thumb, '/')); 
if(!isset($vurl['scheme']) || $vurl['scheme'] !== 'http'){ 
$thumb = ABSPATH.'/'.$thumb;
//remove avatar file
 remove_file($thumb);
 }
}
//remove videos
$videos = $db->get_results("Select id from ".DB_PREFIX."videos where user_id ='".$id."'");
if($videos) {
foreach ($videos as $re) {
delete_video($re->id);
}
}
//remove likes
$likes = $db->get_results("Select vid from ".DB_PREFIX."likes where uid ='".$id."'");
if($likes){
foreach ($likes as $lre) {
unlike_video($lre->vid, $id);
}
}
//remove friendships
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."users_friends where uid ='".$id."' or fid='".$id."'");
//remove comments
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."em_comments where sender_id ='".$id."'");
//remove playlists
$play = $db->get_results("Select id from ".DB_PREFIX."playlists where owner ='".$id."'");
if($play){
foreach ($play as $pl) {
delete_playlist($pl->id);
}
}
//remove activity 
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."activity where user ='".$id."'");

//finally remove user
$db->query("delete from ".DB_PREFIX."users where id ='".$id."'");

return 'User '.$user->name.' deleted.';
}

loool man this is amazing hahahah this is my bro :)
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ilie88 on
loool man this is amazing hahahah this is my bro :)

I was looking for you on Facebook to help me test the admin, I've made you admin.
  •  

goodspirit

•  

fcarew

@Mario

Just to let you know...

I uploaded 3 music videos to "VideosQQ" and I could see them in the "Music Category".
But now the "Music Category" has "Sub-Categorys" I cant see my video listed unless i do a search.

I think you might need to add view all as Default in Category if it has a Sub-Category  :)
  •  

goodspirit

Jwplayer 6 addition is cool, but i would have loved if JW player ads script can be added to the script, additional revenue for those that hosts their own videos
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: fcarew on
@Mario

Just to let you know...

I uploaded 3 music videos to "VideosQQ" and I could see them in the "Music Category".
But now the "Music Category" has "Sub-Categorys" I cant see my video listed unless i do a search.

I think you might need to add view all as Default in Category if it has a Sub-Category  :)

Hmm, yes, the menu blocks the main category if has childs, I've noticed this to, will try a jquery workaround for it.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Left to do:
- installer
- recover password
- create password (forced for Twitter at least)
- change all video list queries to show only published videos

And it's done. So, tomorrow is the big day (we are still coding trought the night, even if it's past 1 am).
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Stupid stupid name.com, my auto-payment failed because of currency and my test domain is offline, just payed hope to be back on track soon.
Note to self: Check your personal mails to!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Added sources, remote and embed edit to video edit in admin (thanks Ilie88 for noticing them missing)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Ready for more control?  ;)  Admin panel done 100%.
Let's see that recover password.
  •  

kayskeem

Mario ! You are a genius... I'm so excited about this it seems you put alot of work in this but what all is left?  I'm hoping it release very soon  Also will there be more ways to monetize on this with ads ? 
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Very few. I think I will release it without the recover password for testing, and we are adding that before stable and rest of work, we need testing, to see what we missed or do wrong.
I'm making the installer now.
  •  

kayskeem

ok i see so you are working on beta still ? Or will you be releasing the stable one ?  I'm waiting on the stable but i do know to make it stable it has to be fully tested.  Whats in the works ?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

First 1-2 releases are always beta :)
Nobody has to fix anything, we do that, just those that wish to try it out and report issues, are welcome.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

tkirui

•  

tubevisit

Quote from: kayskeem on
ok i see so you are working on beta still ? Or will you be releasing the stable one ?  I'm waiting on the stable but i do know to make it stable it has to be fully tested.  Whats in the works ?
Hello,
sorry but i need a reaply and a date about release. i wait now to long. please give some infos.

Thank you
www.TubeVisit.com - social Video share
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It will be today 100%. Just the recover password and installer are left.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Unfinished beta is in the marketplace (same pack as 3.1).
Please report any issues you may find.

Warning:
- crons are not in this pack
- footer is missing (surprised nobody noticed this)
- it's not multilingual
- options don't have edit

Anything else you can find, it's welcome.

Installations:

- open vibe_config_sample.php and edit all the initial values for database, url, etc. FOLLOW the comments.
- rename vibe_config_sample.php to vibe_config.php
- upload everything to server
- head to /setup
- fix any requested chmods printed by setup
- add the admin user
- remove both /setup and a file called "hold" in root.
- admin panel is at /moderator (you can rename it and redefine it in config).

This should be all.
  •