[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Using beta version 3.3 and stable version

Started by mistervibe,

Previous topic - Next topic

mistervibeTopic starter

I'm planning to use beta version 3.3 for my website do you think is it a good idea to use it? and when the stable version comes do you think I will not encounter problems upgrading it?
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

tkirui

Two issues,

When i delete the youtube videos i had added, they still appear on the website even though not showing in "manage videos" of admin

I have uploaded mp4 files. They can play ok from my website using a phone but i cannot play them from my site using my pc. No error.just black screen
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

tkirui

playing mp4 from website.

videos can play off a mobile phone but not from my website on a computer. what could be the issue?
  •  

Marius P.

If you don't show me a link, what player you use, I can't give you an answer.
  •  

tkirui

this is the link

http://www.afrodizia.com/video/22/aka-ft-khuli-chana/

all the videos are mp4. can play in mobile not on computer. I have set it to use flowplayer. Jw player also doesnt play
  •  

Marius P.

If you click it, it starts :) I will look into this behavior, first time using flowplayer in PHPVibe.
  •  

tkirui

thanx. just tried it and it works. was giving me trouble before

•  

djcyry

My sets : www.djcyry.com
  •  

tkirui

hey guys

when embedding videos from my site to fb, how do i get the video thumbnail to show.it keeps on picking just the profile pic of the user and only an option to change to website logo.id like to embed with the video thumbnail.any help guys?
  •  

Marius P.

You really don't understand a beta...in next release all is changed in coding, stop pushing it online, it's not yet for production. It will have the picture since RC2 this weekend.
  •  

tkirui

i am not pushing it online.i am only doing my on testing with my own fb test account. some of the things i raise may be trivial but i believe thats the reason we have a forum so that we can discuss issues that someone may have ideas. again, the only people that know of my website is myself and this forum. thanks
  •