[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] vibe_videos_tmp

Started by PHPClient,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPClientTopic starter

Located in mySQL I have identified vibe_videos_tmp and see that I have several mp4 files that I THINK were the files that failed to successfully upload to server.

Can I clear out these files by deleting them from this location? Is this the correct location for the deletion of MP4 files that did not successfully upload? Is there another location too? - Thanks  :)
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, you can delete them, that is only for logging.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

PHPClientTopic starter

Understood.  Are those files located anywhere else on the server, where I should delete them so they don't use-up HardDrive space OR does the script run a cron job that automatically deletes these failed uploads and clears the video_tmp files?

Thanks
  •  

Marius P.

The files get uploaded normal to /rawmedia and moved (ffmpeg or by move) to /media.
That insert in the tmp folder is in case the uploader fails to pass the token back on upload (like a security double check).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •