[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] VideoSwiper now supporting PHPVibe

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

megaman79

Hello Alexander,

What can I do with VideoSwiper and PHPVibe together? Able to upload mass video in to PHPVibe more easy ?

Looking to purcharse PHPVibe soon.
"Very Happy with PHPVibe"
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi,
I'm not sure, just was informed they've released this, I'm looking into trying it soon, but right now to busy with support.
Here is what their features are http://videoswiper.net/features.html

videoswiperv2

Quote from: megaman79 on
Hello Alexander,

What can I do with VideoSwiper and PHPVibe together? Able to upload mass video in to PHPVibe more easy ?

Looking to purcharse PHPVibe soon.

Hi, VideoSwiper Team here, just wanted to answer your question in a little more detail.

VideoSwiper is an online application which uses custom built API's for different video scripts and PHPVibe now been one of them, All you have to do is download the API from our site for PHPVIbe and upload it to the root folder where PHPVIbe is installed, then simply connect your website inside videoswiper.

Your now ready to search our vast database of over 5 billion videos and an additional 50 video search engines to mass upload and mass embed videos directly to your PHPVIbe websites at extremely fast rates.

For example upload over 300 HD MP4 videos an hour automatically with no manual work involved or mass embed over 5000 embeds an hour again fully automated.

This is the perfect way to build your PHPVIbe websites with videos fast.

We also have lots of other tools too like nightly automated drip feeding, meta editor tools and content spinning engines to help keep all your videos unique.

VideoSwiper comes with a free trial so no pressure to buy upfront.
  •  

demonguru18

Hi Guys I Have Used Videoswiper Plugin On mY website zaroori.in . But it does not uplod videos which are mor that 15 min long always get an error. "File Not FounD"
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

Marius P.

Don't ask us for support about an external product. I haven't tested it even.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

videoswiperv2

Quote from: demonguru18 on
Hi Guys I Have Used Videoswiper Plugin On mY website zaroori.in . But it does not uplod videos which are mor that 15 min long always get an error. "File Not FounD"

Hi

We will be more than happy to resolve this issue at the videoswiper support center where tech support is on hand 24/7

Please dont post support questions here for videoswiper.
  •