BUG# browse Channels - image not round like others & bio wrap characters 2 long

Started by spirog,

Previous topic - Next topic

spirogTopic starter

hi Mario can we fix the images from browse Channels to look like in Channel Area..

see photos please

also is there a way to create short code to change >> if Female >> (Female photo) if Male >> (Male photo). would be really cool :)

also can we also add more info on user ? i don't see where it says if Male Female ? in channel of user ?

maybe make user photo a little smaller and add more info about users

BUG# found just now as i write------------ see photos please

we need to limit characters and wrap see photo
  •  

spirogTopic starter

•  

spirogTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

I've added the break-word yesterday, the picture, is everybody's preference, you can change it simply by replacing the picture.
Different container shapes, different image adaptability. 

For the gender I think it's
$profile->gender
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
I've added the break-word yesterday, the picture, is everybody's preference, you can change it simply by replacing the picture.
Different container shapes, different image adaptability. 

For the gender I think it's
$profile->gender

break not working still the same ??
  •  

Marius P.

I've tested it...it works.
Sure you've committed it? Or show me a link...
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

I've tested it...it works.
Sure you've committed it? Or show me a link...

PM you a link right now

thanks
  •  

Marius P.

•  

Marius P.

•  

spirogTopic starter

Ok, you've missed this http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/232/v5-patches/msg30015/#msg30015

ok i will add to the bottom of file.

PS do i need to add these smaller code fixes or will they eventually end up in code on your end when we download and replace files for upgrades ?

thanks @Mario

Spiro
  •  

spirogTopic starter

the reason I ask i usually just upload all files when upgrading from a new download ?

so if your end does not have it i will lose the edit  :(

thanks i will have to remember what files i edit

is there a way on forum to save the links i want to remember ? or just copy and paste the link in a  PM to myself

thanks again

•  

Marius P.

If you replace files, they will end up being already committed in the new files.
  •  

Marius P.

Make a browser bookmark folder, I do that, I find it simple to work with.
  •