changed the Version number and call it a upgrade

Started by 3rror420,

Previous topic - Next topic

3rror420Topic starter

Wow, so you just changed the version number and still use all the same outdated php handlers, I have been able to get this working with cPanel many times, I have also gotten it to work with Webmin / Virtualmin. Here recently can't get your script to work. Pretty much same result wrong username and password. All the information and tutorials are all dated. I liked phpvibe but I'm thinking about switching just to many hoops to jump through to get it working. And when you do get it working, think the system I pretty much left wide open for hacks. The easyapache 3 screenshots are small and blurred even on a monitor or super big TV.  Can't even login any more why would I waist any more money on it. Hate to go but I think phpvibes time is over now and the script is broken.
  •  

ghoxx

I installed on Centos, Nginx.

Let me know if you want directions on how to install it
  •  

PHPVibe R

Hi!

The cms is fine, and if you post dramatically with no actual data to back it up (error, error_log) you'll get banned.
We run tens of installs every week for customers, but there are always a few that say can't install it, it is simple: check the requirements in full, the tester warns about only testing a part of them.
Most , if not all, try to use php 5.3 while the requirement is 5.5+ (comes from Facebook sdk). https://www.phpvibe.com/requirements/

For your case, in setup you can create multiple admins and it even tells you how many they are.
Support can help if you have an error with password generation or something to work with, or they can check your setup.
Here it's just chit chat, but there is dedicated support in the Vibe store.
Important!
The forums are not intended for support! There is Dedicated support available.
The troubleshooting can help a lot!
  •