new account creation issue

Started by qadribrothers,

Previous topic - Next topic

prat

Quote from: @Mario on
I can do that. Going to debug further tho.

Mario Please look into it..

2) I can't Creat Second Media Block with "Create a media block With Restrict media"....

"Moderator/Frontpage/Create a media block With Restrict media" with categories"

IT will created one block with Media with one categories but after creating second block with second categories it is not showing on website's INDEX page 

regards
prat
  •  

awsjulio

$recaptcha = new \ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha($secret, new \ReCaptcha\RequestMethod\CurlPost());

Yeah I already had tried that solution a couple of days ago with no luck. BUT registrations are "magically" working now. I deleted the Google key (3rd time) and updated it. At first it did nothing so I gave up. A day later I tried registering as an user and it worked almost perfectly. user thumbnail missing and/or stylesheet missing entirely.

So the registration thing was very weird, but once it DID work it got me thinking, could all this be cache related maybe?

So I cleared cache from backend and logged out > signed up as new user and dashboard has no styles.

I repeated that process again and this time cleared my browser cache too, and styles were there (missing def thumbnail).

Either way, I can now register, just have to figure out whats going on with it. FYI no error log to share..
  •  

vppromo

Registration regular user registration not working I get following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'No secret provided' in /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/lib/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/com/com_register.php(11): ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha->__construct('', Object(ReCaptcha\RequestMethod\CurlPost)) #1 /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/index.php(161): include_once('/home/reseller/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/lib/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php on line 61
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: vppromo on
Registration regular user registration not working I get following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'No secret provided' in /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/lib/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/com/com_register.php(11): ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha->__construct('', Object(ReCaptcha\RequestMethod\CurlPost)) #1 /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/index.php(161): include_once('/home/reseller/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/reseller/domains/mymediabuzz.net/public_html/lib/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php on line 61

Hi! This error tells you clearly that you don't have captcha keys or you have keys for the old captcha.  Go to Settings -> Login
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

prat

I can do that. Going to debug further tho.

Mario Please look into it..

2) I can't Creat Second Media Block with "Create a media block With Restrict media"....

"Moderator/Frontpage/Create a media block With Restrict media" with categories"

IT will created one block with Media with one categories but after creating second block with second categories it is not showing on website's INDEX page 

regards
prat
  •  

Marius P.

I've patched that. Please check before posting

24 April

tpl/main/box_video.php

Fixed issue with blocks reported here http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/232/blocks-issue-(home-page)-phpvibe-5/
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

vppromo

Quote from: qadribrothers on
Hi,
V5 also not creating Admin, any solution ?

Try to use shorter admin password I have used 16 symbols. PHPvibe said that admin user created, but could login so user password of 8 symbols
  •