disqus comment not on image post just video post on 5.4. after upgrade

Started by giovanni,

Previous topic - Next topic

giovanniTopic starter

Hi when I upgraded from 4.0 t 5.3. disqus is no longer on image post, just video post, so I updated the latest discuss comment. but it still said Version : 1.0 Author. is it suppose to say version 2.0 ? and if so when I upload file disqus to plugin folder it does not upgrade
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

•  

giovanniTopic starter

I also don't see home page blocks in moderator, to change videos order or number rolls,
no error logs

•  

giovanniTopic starter

I found this error log
Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/cnnnext2015/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 91
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

I could not do this
    /* Choose between mysqli (improved) (Note: beta wrapper in PHPVibe) and mysql */
define( 'cacheEngine', 'mysqli' );

When I put it  At the bottom of vibe_config.php

/* Choose between mysqli (improved) (Note: beta wrapper in PHPVibe) and mysql */
define( 'cacheEngine', 'mysqli' );  shows up at the top, then then I get problems logging in to moderator  so I took it off  vibe_config.php so I can log back to moderator again
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

I found the ads when I view it in mobile and disqus but do not know if I uploaded latest it said 1.0 Author when I upload disqus 2,
still looking for homepage blocks cant find it on moderator
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

•  

giovanniTopic starter

Ok I see image URLs on 4.0 was video, now its image that is why disqus comments is not there cool amazing look mario Wow
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

this is my only error now mario and I would like to know how to add links on image description and links on all comments thank you sir. what you did with phpvibe is amazing !!!!!
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

whatsapp shows blank page can you help me out with this ?
whatsapp://send?text=                                Check this out: mywebsite.com
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! Whatsapp is set for android devices (it's just a link structure I found on the web). It works fine for me?
Homepage moved to Settings -> Frontpage , you should check the menu well.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

Hi Mario I wanted to put adsense image links on image description, and more important make phpvibe comments clickable like disqus, you can email me this betances8@gmail.com thanks I charge for mlb picks on image post, and need to put paypal shopping cart on image post
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: giovanni on
Hi Mario I wanted to put adsense image links on image description, and more important make phpvibe comments clickable like disqus, you can email me this betances8@gmail.com thanks I charge for mlb picks on image post, and need to put paypal shopping cart on image post

Mate, your custom needs are not part of PHPVibe's support. We support what we've built in the cms.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •