How to modify video container size, thank you

Started by kofkof,

Previous topic - Next topic

kofkofTopic starter

Video thumbs resizing (Note: just image size, not container).

I modify the video thumbs resizing in "Media utils",but the container not change with the change video thumbs

like this:
  •  

kofkofTopic starter

•  

kofkofTopic starter

•  

dewooo

I am very upset now, I have already purchased this script for a month and have not yet got a full reply.
I have already recorded the problem as a video description and I have not received a response.
Is 8 months of technical support paying us like this?
I haven't installed it yet, and the admin account has not been created. I really doubt their service.
  •  

PHPVibe R

Hi,

Forums are not part of support. There are for the community of clients to discuss and suggest ideas and collaborate on different ideas.

Also, custom changes are not part of support, which is probably your issue here.
We can advice on how to obtain something, but we won't code it for you or with you.
You should read the support terms so you know what we offer and what we don't offer.

In your case modifying the grid is a matter of changing the sizings in tpl/{theme}/styles/phpvibe.css
You can see any css attached to any elements by simply right clicking on it and using "Inspect element" in the browser, that will show you the rules and the location in the css files. Don't forget to clear cache to regenerate the css files after you edit them.

Hope this helps!
Important!
The forums are not intended for support! There is Dedicated support available.
The troubleshooting can help a lot!
  •