[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: tesladisk on
alex  i download fresh files and upload the files again nothing sorry to ask is the files on the server updated or i upload the old ones?

I see it changed and works fine :)

tesladisk

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Geonode

Every time i edit embed.php and save it, the change inst implemented.
I tried clearing the cache but that didnt work at all :/

•  

tesladisk

alex i try to upgrade my other site from 3.6b to 4 version but my admin panel is a mess and theme is not change i upload the files from the /upgrade do i have to make any more changes or upload other files from the main folder ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Geonode on
Every time i edit embed.php and save it, the change inst implemented.
I tried clearing the cache but that didnt work at all :/

4.0 no longer has an embed.php file. It's moved to com/com_embed.php (you can read up)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

alex i try to upgrade my other site from 3.6b to 4 version but my admin panel is a mess and theme is not change i upload the files from the /upgrade do i have to make any more changes or upload other files from the main folder ?

Run sqlupgrader.php, clear cache in both browser and PHPVibe's admin.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Moving theme to admin option (no more editing)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

New ffmpeg tweaks, now you can change the command directly from the admin panel

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Changed that ugly processed image with a translatable text design.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Patch committed.

Please give feedback (make sure you overwrite with the entire /upgrade to avoid non-uploads and old issues).

Working on admin subtitles and ftp bulk import.

wetvibes

Alex you need to fix player config from moderator. still an issue when you select videojs.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
Alex you need to fix player config from moderator. still an issue when you select videojs.

Oh, I've patched and committed it now.
Just change the name of the field in remote on /moderator/players.php

<div class="control-group">
	<label class="control-label"><i class="icon-facetime-video"></i>Remote Player <br /> <i>(Linked Videos)</i> </label>
	<div class="controls">
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="6" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 6 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>VideoJS</label>

Sorry, I don't know how I got files mixed, was already reported and patched previously.

Hersh

Alexander, one more thing you have yet to patch (aside from the player issue):

Quote from: Alexander on
Ok, you are right. And that' not even the only place it remains.

Open lib/functions.php and add

$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."playlist_data where video_id='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."activity where object='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."likes where vid='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."lem_comments where object='video_".intval($id)."'");

right before

echo '<div class="msg-info">'.$video->title.' was removed.</div>';

I'll add this to next path.
This way it will delete it from activity, all playlist,likes and also erase all comments.

By the way, any chance you will implement a permissions feature for playlists? Just curious in case I decide to do it myself.

Thanks!
  •  

tesladisk

Alex feeds give me an error when i want to access feeds in the past i go to http://mysite.com/feed and now i get this error XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Line Number 5, Column 1:<script type="text/javascript">
^
is something change?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Added subtitles to admin -> edit video
Fixed the bad padding of the site in firefox
Changed a few in the admin panel

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Alex feeds give me an error when i want to access feeds in the past i go to http://mysite.com/feed and now i get this error XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Line Number 5, Column 1:<script type="text/javascript">
^
is something change?

Why is it javascript in your feed? I can't guess what you have there since you're not showing the line in the xml output :)

wetvibes

the new changes are committed in clients area?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
the new changes are committed in clients area?

Not yet, latest check.

Wnux

Quote from: Alexander on
Not yet, latest check.
alexander you advise me to wait for the final version 4

or I can use the beta to put my site update?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Wnux on
alexander you advise me to wait for the final version 4

or I can use the beta to put my site update?

This patch 12 is probably the final one.
I'm just updating the installer. Tops 1h and it will be online.

tesladisk

hi alex i find the culprit i have a piece of code java of sumome in the tpl.globals and for some reason break the rss feeds anyway something you must see i find when i edit a youtube video from admin panel in the Visibility i get this 2 before the option choice
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$private in /home/site/public_html/moderator/edit-video.php on line 101
> Users only
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$private in /home/site/public_html/moderator/edit-video.php on line 102
checked>Everybody
also if i try to change any of the 2 options or try to change number of views likes is not save the new options the same goes also for the pre-roll ad is not save the time and when i add a start time gives me the same stop time and i can not make it save i hope this helps to fix any of that 2 thanks
  •  

Geonode

For the video Encoding:
What does it do? Does it keep the orginal video and makes a second version of it? (like if u want to use a main version and a mobile version?
Or does it encode the uploaded video completely and the original is removed?
  •  

chunkyvn

I'm having this error

hi alex i find the culprit i have a piece of code java of sumome in the tpl.globals and for some reason break the rss feeds anyway something you must see i find when i edit a youtube video from admin panel in the Visibility i get this 2 before the option choice
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$private in /home/site/public_html/moderator/edit-video.php on line 101
> Users only
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$private in /home/site/public_html/moderator/edit-video.php on line 102
checked>Everybody
also if i try to change any of the 2 options or try to change number of views likes is not save the new options the same goes also for the pre-roll ad is not save the time and when i add a start time gives me the same stop time and i can not make it save i hope this helps to fix any of that 2 thanks
Website xem tivi, xem tivi online, truyền hình online cực nhanh
tổng hợp những video clip hài mới nhất, hay nhất, xem hài cực hot nữa
  •