[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

As Mario has been sick I've rolled out an experimental version of 4.0 based on what he's given me.
This doesn't have all the features, but it will work just fine for beta testing.
Please report every bug you find.
Please do not ask for missing features. Mario should be back in a few days and roll out a full release. I just want to help him out and satisfy a bit all of the over-excited people.

Download again the pack from here http://get.phpvibe.com/buy?id=22

Installation is the same way as always, I haven't touched the installer.

Use /PHPVibe 4.0 Experimental/Beta Release/

For upgrade, I'm sure some of you won't wait for stable:

Use /PHPVibe 4.0 Experimental/Update/ and overwrite existing files. Note: Backup, you will loose changes and will have to copy & paste them.
Upload sqlupdater.php to your root and access it like www.yoursite.com/sqlupdater.php , if the message shows up, you can delete this file from your server and the database is ready. (May show an error about missing leght on description fullindex on some sql versions).
Chmod cache/full/ to writeable.

You are done.

Demo updated : http://www.videoinedit.com/

Note: If you want searches for less than 3 characters words please setup your server as instructed here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1585611/mysql-full-text-search-for-words-with-three-or-less-letters

You also have 4 standard new positions for ads (like Youtube) on the search page:

search-top
search-bottom
search-sidebar-top
search-sidebar-bottom

Hooks for plugins:

//Hooks
do_action('sidebar-start');
do_action('user-sidebar-end');	
do_action('guest-sidebar');	
do_action('sidebar-end');

do_action('home-start');
do_action('home-after-block');
do_action('home-end');

do_action('page-start');
do_action('page-end');

do_action('blogpost-start');
do_action('blogpost-end');

do_action('add-activity');
do_action('remove-activity');
do_action('get-activity');

do_action('unlikevideo');
do_action('deleteplaylist');

do_action('playlistremove');

do_action('videoloop-start');

do_action('profile-start');
do_action('profile-precontent');
do_action('profile-postcontent');
do_action('profile-sidebarend');

do_action('pre-video');
do_action('post-video');
do_action('before-comments');
do_action('after-comments');
do_action('after-description-box');
do_action('before-description-box');
do_action('after-video-title');
do_action('before-video-title');
do_action('before-image');
do_action('after-image');
do_action('before-related');
do_action('after-related');
do_action('before-listrelated');
do_action('after-listrelated');
do_action('before-videoplayer');
do_action('after-videoplayer');

do_action('dash-top');
do_action('dash-bottom');
do_action('dashSide-top');
do_action('dashSide-bottom');

do_action('vibe_header');
do_action('vibe_footer');
do_action('vibe_sidebar');
do_action('right_sidebar');

Here is some good documentation on actions http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/10/07/definitive-guide-wordpress-hooks/ (works for PHPVibe also)

For all of you who have no knowledge, I suggest waiting for Mario's release when he'll get back!

A note on support: I was asked to find suitable freelancers to take of the PHPVibe support, I'm discussing with a few people, soon things will get to normal around here.
Mario won't be a part of support anymore, he got threatened by several people for this release like this was an heart for an heart transplant. He decided to patch my release with the missing features and then pull out 100% outta this project, you guys will be stuck with me as manager and the guys I will find, let's make it shine again!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Please report here all bugs, small chances this is flawless, I haven't checked it 100%.

boxboy

callback.php error (google registration)
http://ganlea.com/image/Px
with twitter (errors too)

with facebook (errors too)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Yes, should be

user::CheckMail

patching uploading.

Edited:

/lib/functions.user.php
tpl/main/home.php

Thank you!

wetvibes

on videoindedit registration page redirects to homepage
  •  

boxboy

If you think that is a good idea can be made (Ajax browsing i can help with this)  :)
will reduce the server load dramatically and is pretty good for consumers (to not  reload the page every time when you are clicked on a button or a new video

btw the full registration functionality not work
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I've patched load.php and index.php (cache issue with login and register with username and pass).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Let me know what else you guys find, I'll fix it tomorrow since it's far passed midnight for me.
@boxboy as in html5 history? Was thinking to build a plugin for that but I've waited for Mario to build the plugins system.

boxboy

I mean ajax like a (plugin) Whit out plugin system can be created very easy (and you need to change only from 1 to 0 to stop the ajax functionality)
Here a small code for it (is not PHPVIBE Based)

//This is only example
//If AJAX have a tag "yes" Ajax will work on your website 
if($ajax == 'yes'){

//If whe have a POST  request and the value AJAX, and $ajax Is not with tag "yes" The ajax will be not work
	if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' AND $ajax != 'yes')
		die('Erorr ');

if($spBar)
		$ajaxSpBar = "$('#speedbar').show().html('{$speedbar}')";
	else
		$ajaxSpBar = "$('#speedbar').hide()";

$result_ajax = <<<HTML
<script type="text/javascript">
document.title = '{$metatags['title']}';
document.getElementById('titles').innerHTML = '<h1>{$mobile_speedbar}</h1>';
{$ajaxSpBar};
</script>
{$tpl->result['info']}{$tpl->result['content']}
HTML;
	echo str_replace('{theme}', '/templates/'.$config['temp'], $result_ajax);

$tpl->global_clear();
	$db->close();

if($config['gzip'] == 'yes')
		GzipOut();

die();
}

Sorry for my english guys i know it only tehnical :)
  •  

pantsuhentai

•  

Imran Murtaza

I login to videoinedit.com but there no option for logout. Can you check it.
ImranMurtaza
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

•  

wetvibes

After testing almost 10 hours i really dont see any major update comparing to 3.6. Most of the noticeable updates are on the templates wich is not 100% functional. When the sidebar is visible a horizontal scroll bar appears wich is not ok...
  •  

TubeJet

Hi Alexander,

I asked Mario to offer another payment method for people that don't have PayPal like 3 months ago, is there anyway you could incorporate stripe payment gateway, 2checkout or something similar for CC processing please. Furthermore I am available for customer support via Elance or another channel if you need employees to man the support desk. I am US based and previous customer support experience includes working at Progressive Auto Insurance in a call center environment. Pay is not an issue, and I am willing to work with whatever you can offer just to be a part of this great PHPVibe team. I am available 40+ hours a week, I can adjust my hours to whatever timezone you need, and would be proud to be associated with the best video script in the world!

You can contact me at:
Email: websonix@gmail.com
Phone: Eight32-534-2339

Best Regards,
Adam
  •  

AlexH

I just donwload new version. I'll test a few days and come back with updates each time found an error / bug.
Demo looks great.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: pantsuhentai on
I can not create Blocks in Home Page

Can you please give details, I've just tested and works fine.
Did you upgrade or did a fresh install?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: TubeJet on
Hi Alexander,

I asked Mario to offer another payment method for people that don't have PayPal like 3 months ago, is there anyway you could incorporate stripe payment gateway, 2checkout or something similar for CC processing please. Furthermore I am available for customer support via Elance or another channel if you need employees to man the support desk. I am US based and previous customer support experience includes working at Progressive Auto Insurance in a call center environment. Pay is not an issue, and I am willing to work with whatever you can offer just to be a part of this great PHPVibe team. I am available 40+ hours a week, I can adjust my hours to whatever timezone you need, and would be proud to be associated with the best video script in the world!

You can contact me at:
Email: websonix@gmail.com
Phone: Eight32-534-2339

Best Regards,
Adam

Hi, it's pretty hard for us to account another system due to a lot of geo-financial limitations.
Is not that Mario didn't wanted.
As for support,thank you but we're looking for php coders, it's hard to give support without knowing php/jquery. I assume you would have mentioned it if it was the case?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
After testing almost 10 hours i really dont see any major update comparing to 3.6. Most of the noticeable updates are on the templates wich is not 100% functional. When the sidebar is visible a horizontal scroll bar appears wich is not ok...

The slimscroll can be made invisible, but this is a thing of preference.
It has videojs, notifications,user dashboard, full cache, design changes, new search algorithm, split design for images page and I'm still looking around the code myself to see more.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Modified

/com/com_login.php
/com/com_register.php
/index.php
/load.php

AlexH

not work:
- Create a block homepage builder
- Profiles - City can not fill

How do I set as homepage this address?

http://www.site.com/videos/browse/

When will I  find other errors i will post.

pantsuhentai

Please add a sitemap index native is what I need more ;)
  •  

ravi7

•  

wetvibes

On the video page when the screen resolution is smaller the responsive layout is getting all messed up.
  •  

marketania

how come twitter still there on the recover page ? http://www.videoinedit.com/login/&do=forgot

also i think you should do a mass email/twitter/facebook to all the existing clients to come and test the new 4.0 and report feedback to some feedback page or bugs page something like https://wordpress.org/plugins/bug-library/screenshots/
  •  

turegardes.com

Hello

I want suggest that sidebar be width:100% in responisive.css for mobile devices and <div class="row-fluid block page side haside" style="position:relative;"> for the footer caus is so ugly also linked categories in video.loop.php
if(isset($heading) && !empty($heading)) { echo '<h3 class="loop-heading"><span>'._html($heading).'</span>'.$st.'</h3>';}
if(isset($heading_meta) && !empty($heading_meta)) { echo $heading_meta;}

Bests Regards
  •