[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 suggestions

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

demonguru18

Thx Mario appreciated. Do we have something like Editors Pick on Homepage ??
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

YehudaBitton

Add a RTL to the administrator panel it will be good for website that multi language.
And clean cache when every one uploading registering and more because if not the website is not update.
Add hd quality to video because all the video that upload are low quality maybe because the convert to MP4 I don't know.
Thanks very much!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: demonguru18 on
Thx Mario appreciated. Do we have something like Editors Pick on Homepage ??

You can use "featured" for that purpose (homepage has a block already).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: YehudaBitton on
Add a RTL to the administrator panel it will be good for website that multi language.
And clean cache when every one uploading registering and more because if not the website is not update.
Add hd quality to video because all the video that upload are low quality maybe because the convert to MP4 I don't know.
Thanks very much!

That depends on your reconversion settings/size.

See this:
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/tutorials/altering-the-conversion-for-ffmpeg/
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/tutorials/ffmpeg-transcoding-for-quality/
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Hey Mario!

1. Make notifications accesible in every page, like you did in PHPImages

2. Banned users get a message about their banning when they log in, but the page has to look exactly like the offline phpVibe website.But instead of "Mainteance message" there will be message about their banning and banning reasons.

3. Make pages like this :

From -> http://videoscriptdemo.com/pages/privacy-and-other/17
To     -> http://videoscriptdemo.com/privacy-and-other

4. Online template editor directly from the control panel of the script.

5. And if it's not a pain, please convert files of the template from .php to .tpl files.

6. Make special pages that displays user's playlists, if they have more than 9 playlists, you can view it from there. And of course don't forget about View all button in user profile page. And the url is going to be like that or something like that :

http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/profile/alexa/5/&sk=playlists

7. Do the script remember your language choice? if it's not please make it to remember.

8. Add skin selector for jwplayer to the phpVibe control panel.

9. Add social sharing overlay to phpVibe's jwplayer.

10. Make tagging system. If people add tags to comments with hashtag (#) , make it automatically convert it to a link that if you click on it it will go to search page.

11. If people add links to comments, make it automatically convert it to a link. And the same thing with description ...

12. Make people's profile url without ids. If you can't please make it that it will create a short link for every user that if you go to that link it will redirect that to user's real profile url.  Short link url: http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/Alexa.

13. Make a button to report users that will appear on user's profile page.

14. Notify people with ajax gritters when their subscriptions upload a video.

15. Make search for users and playlists. And make search for specific channel for addition.
  •  

max18121980

Please tell me in 4 versions can be implemented to download any material (photos, video) users?
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: max18121980 on
Please tell me in 4 versions can be implemented to download any material (photos, video) users?
yes phpvibe media images: http://www.phpvibe.com/in-the-lab/
but if you want a special photo there will soon phpimages: http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/discussions/phpimages-is-almost-done/msg23028/#msg23028
  •  

Hersh

I honestly really do not understand why you are dropping Bootstrap, @Mario. What is wrong with it? Why not upgrade it to the latest version (3.2) instead? You area really limiting us in our ability to customize this product for no good reason. You are currently using Bootstrap 2, correct? Have you tried Bootstrap 3? What have you found difficult about it?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Hersh on
I honestly really do not understand why you are dropping Bootstrap, @Mario. What is wrong with it? Why not upgrade it to the latest version (3.2) instead? You area really limiting us in our ability to customize this product for no good reason. You are currently using Bootstrap 2, correct? Have you tried Bootstrap 3? What have you found difficult about it?

For most is really hard to understand the grid system from Bs3 , my custom build is based on the same class definition of Bs2.
But, I may be keeping Bs2's grid to speed things up, and only use our framework in custom skins.

My side-project is to combine Bs + Pure.io + Uikit and take the best of each in an smaller css framework.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: max18121980 on

User's can download any material in every version of PHPVibe, the media being stored, you can just link to it.
I think I've posted something sample for this some time ago.
  •  

videonavy

Request: Include the possibility to modify user's email address and password from the admin panel.
  •  

Vakho

Hello

i want to say that it will be very nice if you will improve a player . SO that it would be possible to choose quality HD 320p 480p or other
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Vakho on
Hello

i want to say that it will be very nice if you will improve a player . SO that it would be possible to choose quality HD 320p 480p or other

This can only be possible with jwplayer and video.js by generating several files with different resolution (like Youtube does), also with jPlayer but it support only SD and HD.
Of course, generating 2-5 video files...would take a lot more space on server than generating just one.
  •  

Hersh

Quote from: @Mario on
This can only be possible with jwplayer and video.js by generating several files with different resolution (like Youtube does), also with jPlayer but it support only SD and HD.
Of course, generating 2-5 video files...would take a lot more space on server than generating just one.

True but I think the benefits far outweigh the costs. It would be a welcome addition to the next version. Video.js and JW Player are the best players available for the platform anyway.
  •  

izlekop

detailed reporting system, day, month and years
  •  

Hersh

By the way, @Mario, have you considered these Plugins for VideoJS?
https://github.com/videojs/video.js/wiki/Plugins

I especially like how the people at MijoVideos have integrated the player into their system:
http://demo.miwisoft.com/joomla/mijovideos

It is not the prettiest Joomla Component for videos but options like "related videos, watch later, video quality selection, thumbnail on the progress bar, loop/replay button" make it a really compelling product. These are all excellent additions that should be included in PHPVibe.
  •  

Equadore

Happy New Year to the PHPVibe staff. Hope you all had a awesome one. I just wanted to know the ETA on the new 4.0?
Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

Hersh

^^Come on, he already answered this question above. It's not that hard to scroll up and read.

I'm not sure as to what and when right now, with the winter break almost here, running out of time fast.
For now there are no major php changes, I would want them, but it may come on the same grid of bs2.
My main concern right now is speed and usability, I know 3.3-3.6.2 series have been pretty heavy on the sql server, and I want to improve them removing all the main queries from sidebar, but in the meantime have to keep a fluid navigation and accessibility of features.
Once this is done, I'l know how much time is left and how much can this bring.
Plugging actions in pre-in-post elements is a must, if we want to have it much more developer/upgrades/plugin friendly.

One slogan: less code, more functionality! I knows, sounds SF, but has to be done.
  •  

Equadore

That was 2 weeks ago and the staff couldve added a actual time frame by now. #Commonsense
Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

khanowner

My suggestions are below;
- Must have best site map generator. So I can enter my sitemap infos to google, yandex and bing webmaster.
- Cover image for each channels and sub-channel looks must change when i enter a channel. (i made a design like : http://cokizlenenler.net/channel/burc-yorumlari/13/ )
- Template must be re designed for best seo options.
- At standart them, Side bar menu button must be seen on the top menu when i'm watching a video. (like ultimatube them design)
- Optional Breadcrumbs must be.
- In admin menu, Order of channels must be reorderable. So I can bring my site's favorite  channel to top.
- Images must automaticly be recreated when we load to site for channel image. So this is good for google. Recreated images ar better then resized picture. So it will help to more faster loading...
- Caching system must be, for faster loading too.
- More provider must be added. Like facebook, mail.ru, vk etc. So I can import this videos to my site.
- Youtube plasylist import must be too...

Those are my whish for use best video sharing script.
If you do that mario, phpVibe will be best script...

Thanks,
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Equadore on
That was 2 weeks ago and the staff couldve added a actual time frame by now. #Commonsense

The staff was on vacation since Christmas till now, the message was and is available at the bottom of every page.

The only way you can set an accurate ETA is if you have the product full and in testing, which is not the case, we are resuming coding since tomorrow.
I've lost two days answering over a thousand mails which ask when the update will be available (on a side note).
  •  

kingofseo

The staff was on vacation since Christmas till now, the message was and is available at the bottom of every page.

The only way you can set an accurate ETA is if you have the product full and in testing, which is not the case, we are resuming coding since tomorrow.
I've lost two days answering over a thousand mails which ask when the update will be available (on a side note).

When the 4.0 is coming does it'll come stable or rc ?
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: kingofseo on
When the 4.0 is coming does it'll come stable or rc ?

What do you think? You're a coder :)
  •  

kingofseo

What do you think? You're a coder :)

There's always something that all coders forgoting and 1,2,3 or less bugs that needs fixed maybe more :-)
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: kingofseo on
There's always something that all coders forgoting or 1,2,3 or less bugs that needs fixed.

This is why all majors upgrades come up initially as beta(s) :)
  •