[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe PRO v3.5 [RELEASED]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

j9uddin

@rishab5555569: OK you clearly didn't understand what I was saying. Idiot.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Lay low guys, right now not even I know what's been done over the weekend.
All I know is that we need to shut down e-mail support, cause going like this it's imposibile, leaves no time for development.

Also: VideoInedit is no longer live updated, so if you don't see something there it doesn't mean it's not done.

Marius P.

Split uploaders with separate configs.

Splitting channels to:

- Video Channels
- Image Channels
- Music Channels

Adding option to allow or not allow sharing in that channel to channel creation form.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

identicalmedia

@Mario GREAT JOB, U THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!
  •  

Marius P.

Does this look hard to use/understand?

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Does this look hard to use/understand?

Nope, but I can image how many edits this change will bring to the code  :-[

Marius P.

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: Alexander on
Nope, but I can image how many edits this change will bring to the code  :-[

Yes, indeed. Working as fast as we can (Chris says hi)!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Yes, indeed. Working as fast as we can (Chris says hi)!

Tell him: He was late at the party!  :D

rishab55555

Quote from: j9uddin on
@rishab5555569: OK you clearly didn't understand what I was saying. Idiot.

Haha :D Don't feel offended buddy. Personal views only.
  •  

j9uddin

@mario that looks easy enough :) keep up the good work!
  •  

major48

If it's not finished by monday, we will release all the extras planned as plugins.
Sorry, we don't work exclusively on PHPVibe, and sometimes our development services get in the way.
It is now Tuesday.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Yes, but Mario started splitting stuff (videos/music/images) and this implies a lot of changes.

major48

Yes, but Mario started splitting stuff (videos/music/images) and this implies a lot of changes.

OMG so now how long?
  •  

Marius P.

Home blocks with media type filtering
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: major48 on
OMG so now how long?

Trying to get all sorted by tomorrow night. Would love to have time to actually split the template for images.
  •  

Marius P.

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Marius P.

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

major48

Does the converter automatically change .flv's to .mp4 so that they will play mobile?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: major48 on
Does the converter automatically change .flv's to .mp4 so that they will play mobile?

It does that since months ago.

major48

Well the one I have does not which is why I have been stuck with my site waiting for the new version
  •  

Marius P.

•