[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] The Youtube Importer was upgraded to Youtube API v3

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

wolftbpg

•  

lowpage

can somebody please tell me why cron is not updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

@wolftbpg it's a nice change in your as member! Thank you for helping around!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: lowpage on
can somebody please tell me why cron is not updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some features of the V2 are not permitted in V3, so a good practice would be to recreate the crons fresh.

ronyhage

Hi,

The extraction function is not working while uploading using youtube links (a thumbnail must be added to be able to save the video).

Extraction is important as thumbnails will be a hassle to the user and website.

Please advise.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ronyhage on
Hi,

The extraction function is not working while uploading using youtube links (a thumbnail must be added to be able to save the video).

Extraction is important as thumbnails will be a hassle to the user and website.

Please advise.

You need a youtube api key to extract any video info right now since the V3 was enforced.

surchin.co

Im not seeing the ability to add scheduled tasks anymore... I see the menu item, but nowhere to submit a task.. ?
  •  

tommy101

same problem with him
Quote from: khanowner on
Hi Alexander,
I have create an google API key and enabled YouTube Data API v3. I have entered API key to PHPvibe panel. But when I have tried to load a youtube address to my site I get blank page which have top menu and sidebar (look at prew01.jpg).

And when I have tried to import video from moderator panel I get white screen which have top menu and sidebar (look at prew02.jpg).

What must I do ? I see smiliar question at this thread : http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/client-debates/youtube-import/msg25893

Thanks
  •  

surchin.co

The other more pressing issue is that if i am not logged in - i get this on the front page:

Notice: Use of undefined constant playlists - assumed 'playlists' in /home4/****/public_html/index.php on line 119
  •  

lienkhuong

Quote from: khanowner on
Hi Alexander,
I have create an google API key and enabled YouTube Data API v3. I have entered API key to PHPvibe panel. But when I have tried to load a youtube address to my site I get blank page which have top menu and sidebar (look at prew01.jpg).

And when I have tried to import video from moderator panel I get white screen which have top menu and sidebar (look at prew02.jpg).

What must I do ? I see smiliar question at this thread : http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/client-debates/youtube-import/msg25893

Thanks

I have problem like you but i solved
- enabled youtube Api V3 (screeen: http://prntscr.com/74ln9x)
- create new key (server key, add ip server)
- fill in phpvibe this key
==> work
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: surchin.co on
Im not seeing the ability to add scheduled tasks anymore... I see the menu item, but nowhere to submit a task.. ?

When you search for videos, under the results table you'll see a green button to turn that search into an automated task.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The other more pressing issue is that if i am not logged in - i get this on the front page:

Notice: Use of undefined constant playlists - assumed 'playlists' in /home4/****/public_html/index.php on line 119

Your vibe_setts.php seems older version.

It should have:

define( 'playlists', 'lists' );

tommy101

i did exactly what you said but it doesnt work,still get blank page
Quote from: lienkhuong on
I have problem like you but i solved
- enabled youtube Api V3 (screeen: http://prntscr.com/74ln9x)
- create new key (server key, add ip server)
- fill in phpvibe this key
==> work
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

@tommy at the top of moderator/index.php change

error_reporting(0);

to

error_reporting(E_ALL);

and try again, maybe an error shows up so we have a clue of what's going on there.

conghandang

Quote from: Alexander on
The error is self explanatory.

Error 400 Bad Request : keyInvalid

Create your server key at google.

I don't See Any File To Edit API Key...

Can I Edit My API Key ? where File I Can Edit It ?

THanks...
  •  

conghandang

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

tesladisk

Hi alex everything work now but only the crons have a problem i update all my crons list but when i visit the cron.php i get a crons not found can you look in this thanks
  •  

surchin.co

Quote from: Alexander on
Your vibe_setts.php seems older version.

It should have:

define( 'playlists', 'lists' );

I tried replacing it with the new file, no change, and I tried adding define( 'playlists', 'lists' ); under  URL structure in vibe setts... Is there somthing else?
  •  

surchin.co

uh oh... bigger issue now! Gah my site is broken! If users are not logged in they cannot view videos this text comes up instead.. and it is revealing details too...not great! Alex please help!

Notice: Use of undefined constant 'wrdp1' - assumed ''wrdp1'' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 14

Notice: Use of undefined constant '' - assumed '''' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant 'urchinadmin' - assumed ''urchinadmin'' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home4/ab1569/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 172
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I tried replacing it with the new file, no change, and I tried adding define( 'playlists', 'lists' ); under  URL structure in vibe setts... Is there somthing else?

Clear cache from the admin panel after you replace the file with one from a newly downloaded pack.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

uh oh... bigger issue now! Gah my site is broken! If users are not logged in they cannot view videos this text comes up instead.. and it is revealing details too...not great! Alex please help!

Notice: Use of undefined constant 'wrdp1' - assumed ''wrdp1'' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 14

Notice: Use of undefined constant '' - assumed '''' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant 'urchinadmin' - assumed ''urchinadmin'' in /home4/ab1569/public_html/vibe_config.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home4/ab1569/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 172

I'm not really sure how you managed to get things mixed but PHPVibe has no 'wrdp1' constant or text in it.
You probably have typos, removed bracelets around the database details.

khanowner

Hi again @Alexander ,
I have a youtube import problem.

I have tried to import youtube videos by channels. (look at photo01.jpg)
I have entered channel id and click Start importing.
But I got white page which had sidebar, above bar and channel information. (look at photo02.jpg)

I have sold youtube api problem and I can add videos by search keywords. But I cant import videos with channel id.

Waiting your reply, thanks.
  •  

tesladisk

alex my crons not working and i have to update manually and is a pain can you look into this i have update my crons list but when i visit cron.php  i get a "crons not found" thanks
  •