[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Upcoming PHPVibe 3.3 RC1 and new changes to the PHPVibe world

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Just got back, coding goes fast now, we will make this deadline with the beta.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

goodspirit

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

goodspirit

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

fcarew

•  

mastodon

Don't force it Mario... take your time and do things peacefully. We, the ones who understand how these things work will always support and understand you. Don't let the haters keep you under preasure :).

Keep up the good work! As soon as I get to Romania I'll invite you to 10 Bottles of whateva' you'd like to have :D you earned them!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: @Mario on
Youtube feed import

wow great work bro, could you add import videos by user ? he skips videos that already exist in database?
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I did already :)
I'm adding a checkbox for "Allow duplicates" as well.
  •  

trumes

If I want to import from Youtube a specific search phrase like "Notorious BIG" - have you thought of adding a couple of checkbox's that allows you to only import the most viewed or most liked? I noticed on the previous version that when I tried to populate my site with videos for a specific search phrase, I ended up getting 80% trash and getting videos with the correct search phrase but only had 100 or a few 1000 views.

Just a thought mate. If not then I will have a plugin developed and place it in your marketplace.

Looking forward to the release in your own time.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

If you click on the image up you will see on the search page the "Order by" checkboxes, this is what Youtube has, this is all I can add...I don't own Youtube.

I've finished both the automated and by choice importers, and they are much more professional than the old one.
  •  

trumes

I will put your attitude down to a language barrier with comments like "I don't own Youtube"

All I am suggesting (being a non coder) is there any way you can utilise the "most watched" or "most liked" search filters built into youtube (that you do not own) when importing videos.

Dont forget I am a paying customer from the days of vibe.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It was no attitude, I was just saying it as a personal regret :) Sorry if it seemed otherwise!

Here is all the Youtube offer https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_api_query_parameters#orderbysp
  •  

causita

Mario? When we will have this great version? there are many cravings  ;D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I know, but still to do :

- video edit, channel add, channel edit, playlist edit, options api manager, configuration in admin side
- installer

We're working as we speak.
  •  

causita

•  

ilie88

great job bro, can't wait to test it :)
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

kayskeem

Wow I see the work and its looking very impressive.  Mario,  I tried accessing the videosqq.com with my mobile phone and each video I play links to the YouTube app I have installed on my phone.  In other words it doesnt play the video right on the website if you understand what I mean.  Is there a fix for that ?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Not sure what is the issue with jwplayer, used to work, now not working, will check into the embed...for youtube only, right?
  •  

kayskeem

I don't know what you kean by youtube only but its all the videos
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

For local .mp4 it plays on my Galaxy S3 and on Note 2 very well.
  •  

kayskeem

•  

goodspirit

•