Can download v5 why?

Started by fenzuu,

Previous topic - Next topic

fenzuuTopic starter

how come i cant download the new version of phpvibe  i only have the v4 in my account , i upgrade last year to v4,  PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS   Monday 27th of April 2015 12:09:36 AM   30 €, i thought upgrade is for 1 year. i really like the v5 with more features please admin can you fix my account so i can download the phpvibe v5

•  

neospider69

updates are free, upgrades are not. In order for you to be entitles for a free upgrade u had to bought a full licence and not an upgrade.

Therefore, the upgrade is paid
  •  

fenzuuTopic starter

thanks for reply , you can see from the attach photo i bought  full licence  in 2012 which i never use when i saw the v4 looking promising so i bought an upgrade to v4 in 27th of April 2015 . i just saw phpvibe v5 which look awesome i try to download it but i cant is not in my account, i know upgrade is for 1 yr. i am entitle to free upgrade . admin please looking into my account and resolved this for me thanks
  •  

neospider69

ok, lets put it like this

u bought windows xp

a few years after, u choose to upgrade to windows ME with an added cost

a few years after, windows 7 comes out, are you entitled to a free upgrade? NO, you need to pay for the upgrade..

i can't explain it easier
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! This will tell you exactly what king of upgrade your account qualifies for http://get.phpvibe.com/upgrades
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

fenzuuTopic starter

ok got it but dont make nosense, do we paid for upgrade anytime new updates is out  that is what i dont understand. so i see PHPVibe video cms (Stable since 5.03) if i buy upgrade today when PHPVibe video cms (Stable since 5.04) is out i have to paid another 30bucks to upgrade again?  dont really understand how this upgrade here work,
i have phpfox upgarde is every year not when there is update
  •  

Marius P.

This is clearly explain in the TOS, which you should have read :) http://www.phpvibe.com/terms-of-agreement/

Updates
Product updates are free for a minimum period of 12 months.
After this period expires if a major version is released you will be able to extend access to updates by paying a certain fee (10%-40% of the original price.).

For v5 the users who have paid where the ones which brought v3/v4 before 2015.

If you upgrade to v5, v5.x (any number instead of x) is free.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •