[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

ASDF

pretty stable....i hope you have read about the homeblock problem....admins can't make new home blocks.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Yes, I'm looking onto that, I assume is an database issue, works fine for me to create and edit blocks on all updates  :-[.

ASDF

:D....thank you for looking at this particular problem, i wonder no one complained about it... :eek:.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
:D....thank you for looking at this particular problem, i wonder no one complained about it... :eek:.

It would be helpful if you could look at your home table (vibe_homepage) via phpmyadmin and post a printscreen of it's structure.

ASDF

Is it what you are asking about.?..i hope it is.... :P.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Click on vibe_homepage and then the tab Structure.

ASDF

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

ASDF

•  

lowpage

I truly don't mean to be cruel or rude but....I bought into this script because it seemed to have the greatest potential when compared to most video scripts. I must say I do love the version I am using now which is 3.6 i believe. Although it can use some much needed adjustments. I have been watching the updates for 4.0 and have seen the demo here http://www.videoinedit.com/. Is this the demo and if so it seems as if development is moving backwards not forward. The demo hardly seems to be an advancement at all.

Please shed some light on this for me as I am eager to hear some good news.
  •  

ravi7

Hello,
when I want to add a block on its homepage does not work, and if I want to edit a block that already exists, as he puts erreure: Undefined property: stdClass::$car in /home4/.../public_html/.../moderator/edit-block.php on line 65
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: lowpage on
I truly don't mean to be cruel or rude but....I bought into this script because it seemed to have the greatest potential when compared to most video scripts. I must say I do love the version I am using now which is 3.6 i believe. Although it can use some much needed adjustments. I have been watching the updates for 4.0 and have seen the demo here http://www.videoinedit.com/. Is this the demo and if so it seems as if development is moving backwards not forward. The demo hardly seems to be an advancement at all.

Please shed some light on this for me as I am eager to hear some good news.

Speak your mind, I can't read it.
If you look at it as a person which wants more and more features, yes, I may see your point.
But the way things have been condensed makes it a bit lighter, you no longer have many dropdowns, that huge menu with a lot of images, and so on.
Surely if you look at this as features missing, I see your point, but all the features are still there if you look closely.
But development doesn't imply creating a bundle of features and adding and adding, this is what Mario did with 3.0 when it became so unstable that they had to fully change it in 3.3
We followed an clicks chart from analytics, and decided how and what to change. This click charts from over 20.000 visitors at day was taken as user behavior. Also, Youtube as always was the inspiration.
Sure, we can easily add other features, but we don't want to increase price even more, so we will split them onto plugins which we try to make them plug and play, no need to edit code.
As for now this is still an experimental version, it was not even announced, just keeped here on the forum so all can play with it and let us know what they believe and find wrong/incomplete.

My plan is to run PHPVibe through the point where the software will be very stable, cheaper and very easy to understand for coders, this way it's a win win, more plugins will come => more options and functionality for users. They don't have to be official, other coders can create for it also.
PHPVibe being centric, with a small team behind it, which handles a lot more than PHPVibe, won't be able to progress much (as I and you guys have seen in the last year).
I hope you understand my direction, even if it's different than the one Mario has had for all this years.

ravi7

we can not add a key to dailymotion publisher, can you in the future add a plugin? thank you for your work
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ravi7 on
we can not add a key to dailymotion publisher, can you in the future add a plugin? thank you for your work

Can you explain where that should go? I don't even know what it is.

wetvibes

Alex how about the new video player and messaging system that we are waiting from Mario?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
Alex how about the new video player and messaging system that we are waiting from Mario?

Which video player? Related to video players I'm just waiting to see if he can come up with some jquery work to place ads on some new players.
Also the messaging system.
But for now he still has some medical problems and can't spend much time online. I'll try coding the messaging system myself, been reading some structural tips on the web today, I've never built something similar.

nthuan22

uhm, can you help me?
I installed phpvibe 4.0 (new - fresh install, not update from 3.6) everything went fine untill I log in to moderator page, it alays say '404 error page not found' , althought I jave tried many ways but it still happen, I don't know why.
  •  

tesladisk

Quote from: nthuan22 on
uhm, can you help me?
I installed phpvibe 4.0 (new - fresh install, not update from 3.6) everything went fine untill I log in to moderator page, it alays say '404 error page not found' , althought I jave tried many ways but it still happen, I don't know why.
Disable Mod_security on your server or ask your host to disabled and everything will be normal i hope maybe alex know more because is the new version but we know the conflict from the previous versions
  •  

marketania

•  

marketania

Quote from: harrygian on
Hello guys ! I attach some screenshoots about the design ! Please give a look !

+1 i thought it is Safari problem but its on other browsers

if we can just get those critical CSS edits from the original theme http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/
  •  

elitepromo

On the mobile site...  On the images section the css is messed up...  The related images appear before the images
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: nthuan22 on
uhm, can you help me?

Check that you have ioncube and that labs.phpvibe.com is not blocked by your server.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
sorry Alex....

You didn't run the upgrader? There is no 'cat' field, so here is your error.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ravi7 on
Hello,
when I want to add a block on its homepage does not work, and if I want to edit a block that already exists, as he puts erreure: Undefined property: stdClass::$car in /home4/.../public_html/.../moderator/edit-block.php on line 65
Run the sql update as instructed in the first post.

AHStudioOfficial

Home page loading so slow.... 15 seconds, no way.

By the way, cool spinner :)
  •