[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

AHStudioOfficial

Any plans for improving blog, articles, pages? And any plans for members page,messaging system?

Just askin' ...
  •  

elitepromo

Quote from: elitepromo on
On the mobile site...  On the images section the css is messed up...  The related images appear before the images

Related images appear before the image been viewed.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
Home page loading so slow.... 15 seconds, no way.

By the way, cool spinner :)

The page or the thumbs? On videoinedit alone there are 5.8 mb of pictures on the first page.
The page renders internally in under 0.3 seconds but the pictures take time (for me is instant at 1Gbps net, but I've tried some external tools).
Can you guys enable tracking on developer tools console and refresh it, post a printscreen of the times taken to load every element on page?

AHStudioOfficial

Quote from: Alexander on
The page or the thumbs? On videoinedit alone there are 5.8 mb of pictures on the first page.
The page renders internally in under 0.3 seconds but the pictures take time (for me is instant at 1Gbps net, but I've tried some external tools).
Can you guys enable tracking on developer tools console and refresh it, post a printscreen of the times taken to load every element on page?

This is what i used to see when waiting for the homepage load:

This is the result of loading, and this pops-up instantly. I mean it's not like the videos are loaded and i have to wait for the thumbnails to load. Well the result:

•  

ravi7

Run the sql update as instructed in the first post.
how meter SQL days? I installed version 4.0
  •  

ravi7

Quote from: ravi7 on
how meter SQL days? I installed version 4.0
I install sqlupdate.php. for ad block on the homepage, but the meter need to Preci place? because its not working
  •  

ravi7

Try running this in sql

ALTER TABLE  `vibe_homepage` ADD  `car` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0'

will update the sql file shortly.

sorry it's me again, but I do not understand how. and the home page is the most important for the site, that's why I really want to fix this problem!
  •  

awsjulio

a square black box shows over the menu when in Dashboard  MEDIA MANAGER > SUBMIT EMBED CODE

<div class="ajax-form-result clearfix "></div>

OSX Safari 8
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I install sqlupdate.php. for ad block on the homepage, but the meter need to Preci place? because its not working

I have no clue what are you talking about.

You just need to upload sqlupdate.php to your site, go to www.yoursite.com/sqlupdate.php, make sure it outputs something, then delete the file and you are done.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
This is what i used to see when waiting for the homepage load:

This is the result of loading, and this pops-up instantly. I mean it's not like the videos are loaded and i have to wait for the thumbnails to load. Well the result:

Then what is causing the long load? Have you metter it?

ravi7

it's been two weeks That I could not block on the homepage! I know nothing in code! this problem can arrenger me or tell me what to do! Because I can not do anything without a website on the homepage !!! I have download version 4 then I install the root of the site and I can not block on the home page, its not working.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

it's been two weeks That I could not block on the homepage! I know nothing in code! this problem can arrenger me or tell me what to do! Because I can not do anything without a website on the homepage !!! I have download version 4 then I install the root of the site and I can not block on the home page, its not working.

Ok, do we get to be blamed for your fail?
I've explained you what to do, I've gave you two options (one was already explained in the first post).
I see the other guys have managed it just fine.
Not sure what else I could tell you, or what else you want from me  :confused:

ravi7

Ok, do we get to be blamed for your fail?
I've explained you what to do, I've gave you two options (one was already explained in the first post).
I see the other guys have managed it just fine.
Not sure what else I could tell you, or what else you want from me  :confused:
I can not seem to add homepage builder. I can not find your explanation? and if you have to make code changes, I do not know.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I can not seem to add homepage builder. I can not find your explanation? and if you have to make code changes, I do not know.

Here are my previous answers to you

Run the sql update as instructed in the first post.

Try running this in sql

ALTER TABLE  `vibe_homepage` ADD  `car` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0'

will update the sql file shortly.

I have no clue what are you talking about.

You just need to upload sqlupdate.php to your site, go to www.yoursite.com/sqlupdate.php, make sure it outputs something, then delete the file and you are done.

ravi7

Here are my previous answers to you
you talk to a beginner. so if you change something you need to Log-have to tell me the exact line, for me your explanation is not clear I do not know what to do. plus I used google translator
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

you talk to a beginner. so if you change something you need to Log-have to tell me the exact line, for me your explanation is not clear I do not know what to do. plus I used google translator

You don't have to change any line anywhere.
You just need to upload that file to your ftp in the PHPVibe main folder/root and open it in your browser, it's a 20 seconds thing that a kid can do!

ravi7

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Finally ah :) thank you very much,

Language barriers are the worst issues around here.

marketania

•  

Ekliptor

Not to pressure you, I know this might take time. But I also think the css issues are the most important problem. It should work well again on iPhones...
Some php bugs in the backend of some minor features can be fixed over time later....
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Ekliptor on
Not to pressure you, I know this might take time. But I also think the css issues are the most important problem. It should work well again on iPhones...
Some php bugs in the backend of some minor features can be fixed over time later....

Just post as many as you find, with printscreens and device info.
Is really hard otherwise to figure them out.

Also, please verify your account if you are a client.

Marius P.

@Alexander , phone?

When sharing this you've missed few things I've already built:

- Changes in tpl/main/manager.php
- All playlists page
- Likes, History and Watch later playlists are missing.

Please see the initial script I've send you, some parts are not upgraded to 4.0!!!
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
@Alexander , phone?

When sharing this you've missed two things:

- Changes in tpl/main/manager.php
- All playlists page
- Likes, History and Watch later playlists are missing.

Please see the initial script I've send you, some parts are not upgraded to 4.0!!!

:mad: forgot it home. Skype?
:-[ sorry, not sure what happened, will check and update it soon.

Ekliptor

ok verified the account.

regarding css bugs:
1. On the screen "desktop" you will see that the name "PHPVibe" in the lower left corner is not fully displayed. Tested in chrome + FF. A workaround seems to be to modify the responsive.css for desktops and set .container {width: 95%;}
But that's ugly as I think it should stay 99%

2. The "phone" screenshot shows you the biggest problem. As you can see there is a huge white space on the left, making it painful to watch the video. I don't know how to fix this.

3. "tablet" has the same problem as phones, but not as strong. The video is there, but the white space on the left still seems a bit too much??

Thanks for your good work;)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Did you update it?
Can you try www.videoinedit.com?
I'm pretty sure I've fixed all this.