[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Hersh on
Alexander,

Since one of your previous updates, the home page now takes many seconds to load the entire page (around the same time you added the new loading gif). At the time, while I was patching I discovered which code change was responsible for this so I reverted it. But I have since forgotten unfortunately.

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but you can see it in on www.videoinedit.com everytime you reload the page.

I don't see that. Can you make a video screen capture?
Also check resources in developer tab, let's see what slacks it.
The content shoup pop after entire page is loaded.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

By the way, I've been meaning to report this (it's been a bug since 3.6). When you delete videos which have been added to a playlist before you delete them from the playlist, they leave a ghost in their place in the playlist.

I deleted these three videos but their ghost is still there:

Ok, you are right. And that' not even the only place it remains.

Open lib/functions.php and add

$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."playlist_data where video_id='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."activity where object='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."likes where vid='".intval($id)."'"); 
$db->query("DELETE from ".DB_PREFIX."lem_comments where object='video_".intval($id)."'");

right before

echo '<div class="msg-info">'.$video->title.' was removed.</div>';

I'll add this to next path.
This way it will delete it from activity, all playlist,likes and also erase all comments.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
Right now remove videos from Watch Later doesnt work also. You might wanna check that out.

Patched /tpl/main/manager.php
Was looking for remove, not removelater.

Thanks for reporting!

ravi7

hello, I download the Versioin steady 4.0, the file does not work!
  •  

pantsuhentai

Quote from: Alexander on
Make sure it's copied at plugins/copy/plugin.php
hi

when he does turn on pluguin my site became inaccessible generates an error
  •  

ASDF

I too had the same problem....
Make sure...you have deleted the older footer removal tool before installing/uploading the new....hope this helps :P.
  •  

ASDF

Alexander,

Since one of your previous updates, the home page now takes many seconds to load the entire page (around the same time you added the new loading gif). At the time, while I was patching I discovered which code change was responsible for this so I reverted it. But I have since forgotten unfortunately.

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but you can see it in on www.videoinedit.com everytime you reload the page.

Hey Alex...please do have a look at this ASAP.... :-[ :-[ :-[.
And on my site...it's taking forever and ever and not stopping.

•  

ASDF

in home.php....removed the first five lines....and now everything is fine...... :)) :)) :)).
  •  

wetvibes

•  

pantsuhentai

I have another problem
auto importing videos from youtube is duplicating all imported videos :(
  •  

ravi7

Hello,
when I downolad the Version 4 on the site, the file does not work, it's 185 byte (s). there's only me who has this problem? pouver you meter the complete file of version 4 is available please
  •  

ASDF

@ASDF wich lines exacty?

tpl/main/home.php....

after removing first five lines...your home.php from the very top would look like

<?php
do_action('home-start');

.....it resolved my problem.
And in case...it creates problem for you...take a safe line...

open..home.php and duplicate it......edit any one from the two and save the changes and open your website, if your problem is solved....close the second one too....or else make a very small change to the second one...save it...revert the change and then save it........................i hope you have understood what i have said..... ;D ;D ;D.

<?php
do_action('home-start');

•  

ASDF

Quote from: ASDF on
tpl/main/home.php....

after removing first five lines...your home.php from the very top would look like

<?php
do_action('home-start');

open..home.php and duplicate it......edit any one from the two and save the changes and open your website, if your problem is solved....close the second one too....or else make a very small change to the second one...save it...revert the change and then save it........................i hope you have understood what i have said..... ;D ;D ;D.

•  

chunkyvn

i can't download the Version 4 on the site, the file does not work
Website xem tivi, xem tivi online, truyền hình online cực nhanh
tổng hợp những video clip hài mới nhất, hay nhất, xem hài cực hot nữa
  •  

marketania

Quote from: chunkyvn on

i think Alex is upload a new patched version maybe thats why. lets wait and see
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ravi7 on
Hello,
when I downolad the Version 4 on the site, the file does not work, it's 185 byte (s). there's only me who has this problem? pouver you meter the complete file of version 4 is available please

It's 33 mb on the server. Checked it, is fine. Maybe you've downloaded it while I was uploading.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
tpl/main/home.php....

<?php
do_action('home-start');

<?php
do_action('home-start');

How does it work for you when you've removed the page container also? :) Isn't it messed up?
I'm not sure what's going on, the page is simply hidden until it loads full, and then the loader is removed and page shown, it's very simple, it should not affect page load time, just prevent from showing incomplete plugins. If the homepage loads bad, then you probably have an slow internet connection, since the page only shows when all the images are loaded.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: chunkyvn on

What OS?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: pantsuhentai on
I have another problem
auto importing videos from youtube is duplicating all imported videos :(

What do you mean? Do you mean it doesn't check if the video is already saved or that for every insert it makes 2 videos? Please be specific.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I've reuploaded the zip file, for people who have had problem...let me know if it works now!

wetvibes

Alex you uploaded new changes today? If yes whats new compared to last days version?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Alex you uploaded new changes today? If yes whats new compared to last days version?

Quote from: Alexander on
I've added all those indexes to sqlupdater.php and orginal setup, you can run it once and check.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

No features, needed a small break. Resuming work on the admin panel shortly.

wetvibes

alex when i run the new version of sql updater i get

oops! page not found

And my sqlupdater.php is in my root folder.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Browser cache? I've just runned it fine on all my installs. Make sure you don't have any typo.