[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hersh

Have you recently made changes to the .htaccess file or something btw? I am on nginx so I'd have to translate the rules to its format.
  •  

Hersh

Okay, I can say definitively now that this is a bug. I just did a fresh install install just to test this and the same thing happens when I select JWPlayer or any other YouTube video player other than YouTube:

Please look into this as soon as you can. I haven't been able to fix it.

While I certainly appreciate the rapid update cycles, I would recommend at least some basic testing of the affected components to see that there are no issues (shouldn't take more than 15 mins) before releasing. Otherwise, this will be a perpetual cycle.

Thanks!
  •  

wolftbpg

ta dificil em,made mensagem privada,responder aqui no forum não se entende nada,fica td mesturado
  •  

Hersh

Fixed it.

In case anyone else is having the same issues, it's a simple fix.

In functions.php, around line ~1434
Find:
$ads = $cachedb->get_results("select * from ".DB_PREFIX."jads limit 0,1000",ARRAY_A);
$fads = ' $(document).ready(function() {
jwplayer().onPlay( function(){  	
$(\'div.screenAd\').addClass(\'hide\');
$(\'.plAd\').addClass(\'hide\');
});

After, add an extra:
});
  •  

cyonx

any idea when the new theme is coming up for it?
  •  

wetvibes

Quote from: Hersh on
Fixed it.

Find:
$ads = $cachedb->get_results("select * from ".DB_PREFIX."jads limit 0,1000",ARRAY_A);
});

After, add an extra:
});

Nice one Hersh! Thank you very much for sharing the fix!
  •  

Hersh

^^You're welcome.

Another bug:

When playlist finishes playing the last video, it redirects to a 404 page.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wolftbpg on
My home page is giving erro.http : //www.wolftb.com/
only opens the videos with the so http://www.wolftb.com/index.php address

Hi, works fine now without the www.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Have you recently made changes to the .htaccess file or something btw? I am on nginx so I'd have to translate the rules to its format.

Hi, yes,. i've removed the /feeds and embed/ rules, since they were moved to components.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: cyonx on
any idea when the new theme is coming up for it?

coding will start soon, we're almost done with the admin panel.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wolftbpg on
ta dificil em,made mensagem privada,responder aqui no forum não se entende nada,fica td mesturado

I'm not sure what you are saying (partially translates).
But it's clearly explained we work Monday through Friday in support information, not in weekends.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Fixed it.

Find:
});

After, add an extra:
});

Hi Hersh, can you give me the error in the console log of the browser?
This doesn't seem to be what it takes. Have you tested all the ads on jwplayer? I've checked the closing tags and this extra one closes the document ready.

We've tested it on both front-end and embed again with no issue. Is there any specific combination that fails (as in only notifications, or only overlays), any kind of ads? I'm debugging blind here.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Working on the admin panel (not final)

Hersh

Quote from: Alexander on
Hi Hersh, can you give me the error in the console log of the browser?
This doesn't seem to be what it takes. Have you tested all the ads on jwplayer? I've checked the closing tags and this extra one closes the document ready.
Well, yeah. It needs to be closed, since it is not being closed anywhere else.

QuoteWe've tested it on both front-end and embed again with no issue. Is there any specific combination that fails (as in only notifications, or only overlays), any kind of ads? I'm debugging blind here.

As you saw from the screenshot I posted, when you select JWPlayer, it simply does not load.

Here is the error I see when I inspect it:

By the way, I don't have any overlay ads. Maybe you need to test it without any ads. Having ads might solve the problem I suppose.

Also, please don't forget to fix the old bugs I noted above. There is also another bug I forgot to report, which is how the Maintenance Mode is implemented. If you turn on maintenance mode but log out of the admin console, you are not able to log back in. I created a custom login template for the maintenance mode page, but I think you should include an admin login so that users do not accidentally lock themselves out.
  •  

Hersh

For now, I have fixed everything except the playlist redirection. The function should be set with a while loop so that it terminates when it's over.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I will check everything, been working on admin and multi-lvl comments (2 lvls), full cache security and also more uploads security.
Almost done with everything.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Btw, from what you are showing me there is an bad if somewhere, but that is not a fix for the ones which have other type of ads, it will just kill their site (I've tested with all 4, will drop from them and see).

Hersh

By the way, Can you tell me what directive to use to disable caching in plugins without affecting the rest of the page? It's causing for my dynamic youtube video import plugin which relies on making ajax calls.

Thanks
  •  

Hersh

Quote from: Alexander on
I will check everything, been working on admin and multi-lvl comments (2 lvls), full cache security and also more uploads security.
Almost done with everything.

That's great. No problem. Just wanted to make sure I let you know in case it was missed.

Were you able to test the broken append for the video player with ads disabled? You're right there is probably a bad if statement somewhere.
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

I can't click the description area. The area within the red border is blocking that.

And this is the reason: .controls is too big in height.

•  

ASDF

Hey Alex, do let us know when you are finished coding and phpvibe is available for download... :) :) :).
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Hey Alex! When you add a video to playlist it says "All Done!", and if you open the report tab on the same page it says "All Done!" too. Screen:

Fix This!
  •  

Geonode

Fix for "Hide Video Path with PHP"

in stream.php
right above:
$token = htmlspecialchars(base64_decode(base64_decode($_GET["file"])));

add:
@ini_set('zlib.output_compression', 'Off');

Or if you feel like it you may also do this i nthe actual php.ini file, but i'm just saying this is easier.
----------
I'm using Nginx
  •  

wetvibes

Alex how can we clear the fullcache folder? From admin Clear Cache only clears Cache folder.
  •  

wolftbpg

•