[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC 2

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Martin on
Mario when you wake up I saw one error.. there is no Option in the settings to set My Translation as default language... would u tell me how to fix that?

Totally forgot it needs a default language, i've set english as default...will patch it.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

tkirui

Hey Mario, good work!

still having trouble with posting on fb. The image of the video does not show. Was this fixed in RC@?
  •  

Madalin Adrian

PHPVibe Rocks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Madalin Adrian on
That's great news Mario!

What about the hooks, filters and so on? :D

http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/playing-with-hooks-actions-and-filters/

I'll get a full documentation ready, but right now have to see what else it's left to patch, update the plugins and then gonna build a full documentation including the filters and hooks, I don't think we changed any, will add 2-3 more now to the template and the ads system.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

tkirui

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Committed a patch to moderator/channels.php moved the protection 5 lines upper so it won't trigger a warning if no channels.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: tkirui on
Hey Mario, good work!

still having trouble with posting on fb. The image of the video does not show. Was this fixed in RC@?

Yes, check your page source from a video, look for

<meta property="og:image" content="link here" />

See if the link to the image is correct, it it's good, don't worry, facebook cache will go away and all will be fine.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Totally forgot it needs a default language, i've set english as default...will patch it.

Scratch this, default language option exists, just the changer had to be committed.

Committed a change to moderator/setts.php -> Added default language change option.
  •  

tkirui

•  

kingofseo

Best script ever :-),Mario,do you recommended to install the PHPVibe 3.3 Rc2 on a live site and is the rc2 stable ?,i will add turkish language for PHPVibe 3.3.
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Yes, RC2 it's ready for a live site. Just keep an eye out for patches
  •  

leen12

http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

sanishan

Vimeo Mass-Video Importer is compatible for PHPVibe 3.3 RC2?

Thanks,
Free PHPVibe Professional Customized Plugin http://phpvibemod.com/
  •  

parker2k

Hi Mario,

I have had a look at the RC2 version of 3.3 and it looks great, can't wait to start building my site from it. I do have one question which hopefully you can answer which is in relation to play lists? Is it possible to import all the videos in a playlist from youtube into the database so that it becomes a playlist on my site or is that something that isn't a feature of 3.3?

Thanks

Ian
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

No, not yet. They will be labeled v2 when they will be compatible.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: parker2k on
Hi Mario,

I have had a look at the RC2 version of 3.3 and it looks great, can't wait to start building my site from it. I do have one question which hopefully you can answer which is in relation to play lists? Is it possible to import all the videos in a playlist from youtube into the database so that it becomes a playlist on my site or is that something that isn't a feature of 3.3?

Thanks

Ian

You want a field for selecting playlists and to add them to that playlist as well?
It doesn't have this function, but it's not impossible to achieve.
  •  

parker2k

Hi Mario,

Yes either a function to filter the returned video search results so that only playlists would be returned from your key search words or a field to input a playlist id such as PLAE85DE8440AA6B83, so that all the videos that are associated with that playlist ID are returned.

The videos that had been found would then automatically be added into my site and associated with a  playlist that I could create at that point, so that I wouldn't have to individually find the videos and create a new playlist on the site to mirror the one from youtube. This would be a really useful feature for myself and I would be willing to purchase this separately as a plugin if all functionality additions to RC2 have been completed.

Thanks

Ian
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I will consider it when upgrading all existing plugins is finished.
But you still have to import it into a category to, to avoid functionality issues.
  •  

djcyry

Its the adult pack included ?
Thanks.
My sets : www.djcyry.com
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

No, I've just posted that no plugin is yet updated.
  •  

videonavy

Good job for the release! How do I upgrade from 3.1 to 3.3 RC2?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Upgrader will be available asap. For now, no upgrade.
  •  

videonavy

Quote from: @Mario on
Upgrader will be available asap. For now, no upgrade.

OK. I'll wait. Thanks.
  •  

mastodon

Hey there Mario,

I'be away for a while and I just saw that today that you've released the stable version of phpvibe 3.3. My question is, when would we have the ffmpeg videos conversions and the payment integration module?

•