[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC 2

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Added user search to admin panel.
Added custom licensing message.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Added login management to admin panel. Moved fb and twitter keys to admin panel.
Added local registration shutdown.
Added Cookie security data to Login settings.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Added phpmailer class https://github.com/Synchro/PHPMailer
Added password recovery by e-mail.
Added double encoding to streamer's file variable.
Removed necessity to edit the upload folder in streamer in case the foldername is changed.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Adde swipe for sidebars on mobile and tablet.
Fixed show sidebar on mobile.
Added "close" button to left and right sidebar on mobile/tablet.
Swipe left for sidebar, swipe right for right sidebar enabled.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Added image resize via timthumb, configurable from admin.
Padded video title in list.
Added Facebook share details.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Switched to a new upload class for images/logo/avatar/etc since some had problems with the old one.
Added jwplayer 5 as choice in Configuration.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

PHPVibe 3.3 is tops 3h away. Last check and language switch and we're done :)
Topic unlocked, all functionality finished.
  •  

Martin

Marius P.Topic starter

Yes! Now making the rc1 to rc2 db upgrader, adding new tables to setup and it's done.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It's in the pack http://store.phprevolution.com/buy.php?id=14
Still writing the RC 1 to RC 2 upgrade file.
Had to do some last minute retouches to all the lang system  :-X
  •  

causita

Great job Mario very good.
Mario the RC 2 is the stable version?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I hope so. If anything shows up, I will release patches for it. But it's the last 3.3 upgrade.
Apparently my server doesn't send any mail at all  :o  we'll have to send the newsletter after I figure out why  :(
  •  

causita

That is good.
Mario you think you can help me? to change the ids of the videos from numeric to numeric and letters.
Congratulations again for the great work.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Right now it's almost 3 am, I'm not able to do anything more.

Thanks you.
I will consider adding that as a patch.
  •  

causita

As patch would be great, I'll be waiting for it to launch my site. Thank you very much.
  •  

Martin

Mario when you wake up I saw one error.. there is no Option in the settings to set My Translation as default language... would u tell me how to fix that?

Martin

Another error when I like video.. on the bottom left corner suppose to show that I already liked this video right... the button notificator doesn't show up... also it doesn't mark the Like button in green

Martin

Upload the file option is disabled in settings but it still shows up..

Martin

Everybody that registers with Classic Registration is Administrator...

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: Martin on
Everybody that registers with Classic Registration is Administrator...

Fixed in lib/functions.user.php and reuploaded.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Upload the file option is disabled in settings but it still shows up..

Is the user admin/moderator?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Another error when I like video.. on the bottom left corner suppose to show that I already liked this video right... the button notificator doesn't show up... also it doesn't mark the Like button in green

Show me, it works fine on all my tests...so I need to see what's causing it.
  •