[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC 2

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Added php stream/hide path for uploaded video files.
Added random string to file name (for security).
Improved thumb_fix()
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: @Mario on
Added php stream/hide path for uploaded video files.
Added random string to file name (for security).
Improved thumb_fix()

Lool good news bro
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

sanishan

@Mario why don't you use ffmpeg to create automatic thumbnail for uploaded video?

I know most of hosting service don't have ffmpeg (etc), but what about those people who have Dedicated/VPS servers?

Thanks,
Free PHPVibe Professional Customized Plugin http://phpvibemod.com/
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I can't support something I can't install myself...never could really make ffmpeg work  :-\  I will add a plugin, but it will be unsupported on the server setup side (just in-script php supported).
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

sanishan

I can't support something I can't install myself...never could really make ffmpeg work  :-\  I will add a plugin, but it will be unsupported on the server setup side (just in-script php supported).

I knew but installing ffmpeg install on centos, ubuntu or any linux OS is easy, and also in windows we just need simple ffmpeg binary,

just make a simple system() or exec() function to create thumbnail, you don't need ffmpeg-php for it (also i don't like to use ffmpeg-php, maybe other will like it for more security in php to not using exec or system).

to use
ffmpeg -ss 00:00:01.01 -i /my_video_file_dir/video.flv -y -f image2 \
   -vcodec mjpeg -vframes 1 /image_dir/screenshot.jpg

OR

ffmpeg -ss 01:12:30 -t 1 -s 400x300 -i Batman.avi -f mjpeg Batman.png

You could make enable or disabled this thumbnail creating feature admin panel  if ffmpeg is not installed on server.

Here you could find the ffmpeg for windows (binery/ziped)
http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

Note: If you want test your script for ffmpeg i will give you access to my server, i have very powerful server. and also i don't care if you unable to test on any server, if you able to test on windows os (even you could install on your PC using any virtual machine) its help us alot.

Thanks,
Sanishan

•  

sanishan

one more thing is missing,

In Version 3.1 when we search on website its use the local database and also search in youtube as well to display the result even its find in database or not.. (its good things for people who)

In Version 3.3 http://www.videosqq.com/show/atif+aslam

In Version 3.1 http://videos.so/show/atif+aslam (Using custom PHP proxy to display video in Pakistan, because youtube blocked in Pakistan).

Thanks,
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I don't want to add that by default, I get more than 10 complains a day cause people can't make a difference and believe I host those (on my PHPVibe sites).
But, I will write a tutorial on how to achieve it.
  •  

sanishan

I don't want to add that by default, I get more than 10 complains a day cause people can't make a difference and believe I host those (on my PHPVibe sites).
But, I will write a tutorial on how to achieve it.

That's strange.. Its easy to pick that this video is coming from YouTube,

BTW once you have done the RC2 and released the Stable version, I will customized the as per my requirement,

I am planing to search video in YouTube even videos are available in DB, and auto import once someone click on Video to watch. (Why because people want to watch it. and this video must be important, and this should) :)

Thanks,
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

And this is how 2.x worked, and got people banned in Google...cause you will have a huge number of videos, with no text changes.
I would suggest putting it unpublished, so you can control which shows on site and maybe get to change some text.
  •  

sanishan

And this is how 2.x worked, and got people banned in Google...cause you will have a huge number of videos, with no text changes.
I would suggest putting it unpublished, so you can control which shows on site and maybe get to change some text.

That's why i did not IMPORT the All Search Result Videos, Only videos which people click on it.

And also i have already created a synonym  PHP Script to rewrite the title or description :)

Thanks,
  •  

repute

Ooeeh nice please share it with us! :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Guys, please focus on other MAJOR functionalities RC1 needs, except the ones listed, we wish to finish RC2 this weekend.
  •  

goodspirit

how do you add a new page?, like CMS pages to Phpvibe?
  •  

sanishan

Quote from: repute on
Ooeeh nice please share it with us! :D

Once Mario Complete the RC2 script then i will implement all my changes..

Maybe i will share with you guys..

Thanks,
  •  

parker2k

Apologies if any of these features exist or have been suggested already.

1) Ability to search for playlists with an auto import option that will import all of the videos from the playlist in the correct order and automatically create playlist within vibe.

2) Additional channel related functionality allowing me to bulk swap videos between channels and to delete all videos that are associated with a channel in one go. Additionally if I deleted a channel I would like to be given the choice of if I would like to delete the associated videos or if I would like to leave them without a channel.

3) Once a playlist has been created the ability to amend the position of the videos within the list would be useful.

From using PHP Vibe these are the immediate functionality improvements that I personally would find more useful, in terms of complete additions I would also suggest the following.

1) A synonym generator as already mentioned earlier in the forum, would be very useful. Something that can be configured to exclude words you don't want changed, with a preview page where you can go through the results individually if you wished and either decline or accept the result, or if you were confident enough that everything was okay you could just accept all in one go.

2) I also think a useful feature would be a page where you can can search through your existing video titles based upon various different keywords that you have entered. If the key word you have specified isn't found within the title then the video is flagged and brought back within the results, giving you the option to either delete or leave.

I think this would provide a quicker way to quality check the results of Auto importing videos, as when I have used auto import I have had to spend time going through my published videos to see if they should had been brought back with my search terms and in some cases they shouldn't have and also didn't contain any of the key words that I had specified. With this functionality it would mean that I could very quickly eliminate the videos that I had published which didn't have at least one of the key words I had specified.

The above suggestions would be nice to see, but I understand that it takes time to code and test the amendments. In terms of satisfaction with the product, I think that you have done a sterling job Mario and I look forward to seeing the improvements you continue to make over the coming months.

Thanks
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: sanishan on
Once Mario Complete the RC2 script then i will implement all my changes..

Maybe i will share with you guys..

Thanks,

well my friend google will click all the videos/keywords that will find on your site so people or robots/drones/crawlers will add in your database millions of videos, your idea is not good, yes it would be good if you would restrict that only registered user can add the video that they clicked, still
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Just confirming i've read all of the above (crazy days at work, apologies for missing in action)
  •  

repute

Is there an ETA for the RC2 and does it have the cron import function build in?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

repute

Okay thats a bummer, hope it will be ready soon :D
  •  

sanishan

Quote from: ilie88 on
well my friend google will click all the videos/keywords that will find on your site so people or robots/drones/crawlers will add in your database millions of videos, your idea is not good, yes it would be good if you would restrict that only registered user can add the video that they clicked, still

Yes you are right, we have to restrict for register user, or If the bot is coming no video will added :)

Also we could add limit can't import more then 100/1000 etc video in a day.

There is lot of possibility we could use with this script,

I am waiting for RC2.. I don't want to waste my time on RC1 implementing the things. :)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

You are right. But all have their needs, PHPVibe it's meant to be a framework, don't expect a script so cheap to be youtube :)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Added protection db check for is_moderator() and is_admin()
Added option to restrict upload to moderators+ only.
Added Google Analytics/Tracking code to Settings page in admin.
Added mass delete to unpublished page.
Added embed options to video page.
Added sharing to video page + option to disable it.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Fixed Google login (Sry for the typo in the code).
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Fixed the issue with main menu's top channel not having a real link, now it's part of the submenu and bolded.
Added characters decode to titles and description.
Added videos from first level subchannels to main channel query.
  •