[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC 2

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

ilie88

Quote from: @Mario on
I'm so far behind on RC2, some people don't understand support, they mail 1000 times a day and never provide what is needed for an answer.
I am back to my proposal, to shut down free support, I will see how I can do this, to much abuse, to much time lost to answer and explain over and over again the same thing...

you can put a fee for support, other scripts cost much more with support, you can do the same a bigger price for new customers that want support and for old ones from 5 to 10$ and you are clean :D
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

goodspirit

pleases how do you make certain page or maybe code only viewable by non logged-in users, thanks for your help
  •  

repute

Yes man ask a support fee I'm happy to pay if needed!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: goodspirit on
pleases how do you make certain page or maybe code only viewable by non logged-in users, thanks for your help

if(!is_user()) {
//only guest
}
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Finished the language system.

Saved final, compiled language to options api, looks like this:

a:211:{s:12:"Show sidebar";s:12:"Show sidebar";s:13:"Upload a file";s:13:"Upload a file";s:15:"Share media by ";s:15:"Share media by ";s:13:"Notifications";s:13:"Notifications";s:10:"My profile";s:10:"My profile";s:18:"Profile Management";s:18:"Profile Management";s:15:"Change password";s:15:"Change password";s:6:"Logout";s:6:"Logout";s:13:"Search videos";s:13:"Search videos";s:6:"Browse";s:6:"Browse";s:11:"Most Viewed";s:11:"Most Viewed";s:8:"Featured";s:8:"Featured";s:10:"Most Liked";s:10:"Most Liked";s:8:"My stuff";s:8:"My stuff";s:15:"Create playlist";s:15:"Create playlist";s:16:"Manage playlists";s:16:"Manage playlists";s:12:"Manage likes";s:12:"Manage likes";s:13:"Manage videos";s:13:"Manage videos";s:14:"Back one level";s:14:"Back one level";s:7:"Subions";s:7:"Subions";s:12:"My playlists";s:12:"My playlists";s:8:"Play all";s:8:"Play all";s:2:"by";s:2:"by";s:5:"views";s:5:"views";s:13:"Facebook fans";s:13:"Facebook fans";s:13:"Top playlists";s:13:"Top playlists";s:12:"Newest users";s:12:"Newest users";i:404;s:3:"404";s:20:"oops! page not found";s:20:"oops! page not found";s:12:"Back to home";s:12:"Back to home";s:20:"Featured Description";s:20:"Featured Description";s:18:"Waiting for upload";s:18:"Waiting for upload";s:13:"Video details";s:13:"Video details";s:13:"Share a video";s:13:"Share a video";s:5:"share";s:5:"share";s:16:"Disliked a video";s:16:"Disliked a video";s:13:"liked a video";s:13:"liked a video";s:12:"in playlist ";s:12:"in playlist ";s:17:"collected a video";s:17:"collected a video";s:8:"on video";s:8:"on video";s:9:"commented";s:9:"commented";s:14:"shared a video";s:14:"shared a video";s:12:"Login first!";s:12:"Login first!";s:23:"Most Viewed Description";s:23:"Most Viewed Description";s:15:"watched a video";s:15:"watched a video";s:18:"Browse Description";s:18:"Browse Description";s:21:"Error. Please go back";s:21:"Error. Please go back";s:22:"Most Liked Description";s:22:"Most Liked Description";s:31:"Sorry but there are no results.";s:31:"Sorry but there are no results.";s:60:"This URL is invalid or the video is removed by the provider.";s:60:"This URL is invalid or the video is removed by the provider.";s:52:"Unknown provider or incorrect URL. Please try again.";s:52:"Unknown provider or incorrect URL. Please try again.";s:16:"Popular channels";s:16:"Popular channels";s:4:"Buzz";s:4:"Buzz";s:13:"Subscribed to";s:13:"Subscribed to";s:11:"Subscribers";s:11:"Subscribers";s:4:"Name";s:4:"Name";s:5:"About";s:5:"About";s:11:"Reported by";s:11:"Reported by";s:6:"Avatar";s:6:"Avatar";s:13:"Subscriptions";s:13:"Subscriptions";s:19:"Share media by link";s:19:"Share media by link";s:5:"Owner";s:5:"Owner";s:8:"Playlist";s:8:"Playlist";s:14:"Create channel";s:14:"Create channel";s:13:"Channel image";s:13:"Channel image";s:11:"Description";s:11:"Description";s:24:"Choose a parentcategory:";s:24:"Choose a parentcategory:";s:9:"Child of:";s:9:"Child of:";s:20:"Your channel's title";s:20:"Your channel's title";s:5:"Title";s:5:"Title";s:7:"Channel";s:7:"Channel";s:15:"Delete selected";s:15:"Delete selected";s:6:"Delete";s:6:"Delete";s:12:"Show details";s:12:"Show details";s:40:"Please login in order to collect videos.";s:40:"Please login in order to collect videos.";s:39:"Please login in order to report videos.";s:39:"Please login in order to report videos.";s:12:"Report video";s:12:"Report video";s:6:"Add To";s:6:"Add To";s:7:"Dislike";s:7:"Dislike";s:4:"Like";s:4:"Like";s:9:"Subscribe";s:9:"Subscribe";s:20:"Classic registration";s:20:"Classic registration";s:6:"Google";s:6:"Google";s:12:"Google login";s:12:"Google login";s:7:"Twitter";s:7:"Twitter";s:13:"Twitter login";s:13:"Twitter login";s:8:"Facebook";s:8:"Facebook";s:14:"Facebook login";s:14:"Facebook login";s:5:"Login";s:5:"Login";s:21:"Loading the player...";s:21:"Loading the player...";s:9:"Add video";s:9:"Add video";s:4:"Safe";s:4:"Safe";s:8:"Not safe";s:8:"Not safe";s:12:"Description:";s:12:"Description:";s:5:"Tags:";s:5:"Tags:";s:5:"NSFW:";s:5:"NSFW:";s:18:"Choose a category:";s:18:"Choose a category:";s:9:"Category:";s:9:"Category:";s:10:"In seconds";s:10:"In seconds";s:9:"Duration:";s:9:"Duration:";s:23:"Link to web image file.";s:23:"Link to web image file.";s:6:"Title:";s:6:"Title:";s:10:"Thumbnail:";s:10:"Thumbnail:";s:63:"http://www.dailymotion.com/img/x116zuj_imbroglio_shortfilms.jpg";s:63:"http://www.dailymotion.com/img/x116zuj_imbroglio_shortfilms.jpg";s:17:"New video details";s:17:"New video details";s:8:"Continue";s:8:"Continue";s:27:"Share video by iframe/embed";s:27:"Share video by iframe/embed";s:43:"Remote file (direct link to .mp4,.flv file)";s:43:"Remote file (direct link to .mp4,.flv file)";s:2:"OR";s:2:"OR";s:50:"http://www.mycustomhost.com/video/rihanna-file.mp4";s:50:"http://www.mycustomhost.com/video/rihanna-file.mp4";s:38:"Link to video (Youtube, Metacafe, etc)";s:38:"Link to video (Youtube, Metacafe, etc)";s:18:"Social video link:";s:18:"Social video link:";s:61:"http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x116zuj_imbroglio_shortfilms";s:61:"http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x116zuj_imbroglio_shortfilms";s:9:"New video";s:9:"New video";s:15:"Unfeature video";s:15:"Unfeature video";s:13:"Publish video";s:13:"Publish video";s:24:"Permanently delete video";s:24:"Permanently delete video";s:16:"Publish selected";s:16:"Publish selected";s:4:"View";s:4:"View";s:13:"Feature video";s:13:"Feature video";s:4:"Edit";s:4:"Edit";s:9:"Unpublish";s:9:"Unpublish";s:18:"Unpublish selected";s:18:"Unpublish selected";s:5:"Likes";s:5:"Likes";s:8:"Duration";s:8:"Duration";s:5:"Video";s:5:"Video";s:5:"Thumb";s:5:"Thumb";s:4:"Last";s:4:"Last";s:5:"First";s:5:"First";s:15:"Update settings";s:15:"Update settings";s:7:"Reports";s:7:"Reports";s:8:"Comments";s:8:"Comments";s:9:"Playlists";s:9:"Playlists";s:11:"Video likes";s:11:"Video likes";s:11:"Video views";s:11:"Video views";s:7:"Members";s:7:"Members";s:6:"Videos";s:6:"Videos";s:19:"Username & password";s:19:"Username & password";s:5:"ilike";s:5:"ilike";s:20:"Reason for reporting";s:20:"Reason for reporting";s:17:"Video not playing";s:17:"Video not playing";s:23:"Wrong title/description";s:23:"Wrong title/description";s:18:"Video is offensive";s:18:"Video is offensive";s:19:"Video is restricted";s:19:"Video is restricted";s:20:"Copyrighted material";s:20:"Copyrighted material";s:21:"Details of the report";s:21:"Details of the report";s:11:"Send report";s:11:"Send report";s:51:"You have no playlists that don't contain this video";s:51:"You have no playlists that don't contain this video";s:12:"enterComment";s:12:"enterComment";s:7:"comment";s:7:"comment";s:19:"Share video by link";s:19:"Share video by link";s:23:"Sign in to Your Account";s:23:"Sign in to Your Account";s:5:"Email";s:5:"Email";s:13:"Email address";s:13:"Email address";s:8:"Password";s:8:"Password";s:21:"forgot your password?";s:21:"forgot your password?";s:13:"Your Password";s:13:"Your Password";s:7:"Sign in";s:7:"Sign in";s:10:"Join with ";s:10:"Join with ";s:8:"It's you";s:8:"It's you";s:18:"Interesting people";s:18:"Interesting people";s:21:"created successfully.";s:21:"created successfully.";s:14:"Manage videos.";s:14:"Manage videos.";s:13:"Upload avatar";s:13:"Upload avatar";s:11:"Unsubscribe";s:11:"Unsubscribe";s:19:"Collect in selected";s:19:"Collect in selected";s:12:"registration";s:12:"registration";s:20:"Create a new Account";s:20:"Create a new Account";s:15:"Your stage name";s:15:"Your stage name";s:15:"Choose Password";s:15:"Choose Password";s:15:"Repeat Password";s:15:"Repeat Password";s:4:"City";s:4:"City";s:7:"Country";s:7:"Country";s:8:"Register";s:8:"Register";s:9:"About you";s:9:"About you";s:6:"Gender";s:6:"Gender";s:4:"Male";s:4:"Male";s:6:"Female";s:6:"Female";s:63:"Social profiles can be left blank, if added they become public.";s:63:"Social profiles can be left blank, if added they become public.";s:13:"Facebook page";s:13:"Facebook page";s:10:"my.fan.url";s:10:"my.fan.url";s:7:"Without";s:7:"Without";s:11:"Google Plus";s:11:"Google Plus";s:12:"my.google.id";s:12:"my.google.id";s:13:"my.twitter.id";s:13:"my.twitter.id";s:12:"Save changes";s:12:"Save changes";s:13:"Control panel";s:13:"Control panel";s:15:"Avatar changed.";s:15:"Avatar changed.";s:15:"liked a comment";s:15:"liked a comment";s:19:"Subscription added!";s:19:"Subscription added!";s:3:"You";s:3:"You";s:4:"this";s:4:"this";s:90:"Link to original video image file. Don't change this to use video default (if any in left)";s:90:"Link to original video image file. Don't change this to use video default (if any in left)";s:45:"We don't support yet embeds from that website";s:45:"We don't support yet embeds from that website";s:19:"Videos unpublished.";s:19:"Videos unpublished.";s:18:"Video unpublished.";s:18:"Video unpublished.";s:21:"Your playlist's title";s:21:"Your playlist's title";s:14:"Playlist image";s:14:"Playlist image";s:11:"You and XXX";s:11:"You and XXX";s:13:"You like this";s:13:"You like this";s:5:"Liked";s:5:"Liked";s:15:"Remove selected";s:15:"Remove selected";s:13:"Remove rating";s:13:"Remove rating";s:5:"Image";s:5:"Image";s:43:"Select only if you wish to change the image";s:43:"Select only if you wish to change the image";s:22:"Duration (in seconds):";s:22:"Duration (in seconds):";s:9:"No change";s:9:"No change";s:19:"Initial category is";s:19:"Initial category is";s:12:"Update video";s:12:"Update video";s:27:"Wrong username or password.";s:27:"Wrong username or password.";s:7:"Google ";s:7:"Google ";}

Serialized for smaller space.
Not to make the management tools in admin, and the language switcher.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

goodspirit

Thanks @mario, mario please if you can add newsletter, we would appreciate it, so we can inform users of recent videos, charging a support fee is cool
  •  

goodspirit

if(!is_user()) {
//only guest
}

mario lets assume i want to post a link inside, how do i do that, thanks
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

<?php if(!is_user()) { ?>
pure html here
<?php } ?>

or php

<?php
if(!is_user()) {
echo 'pure html here';
}
?>

If it's already between php bracelets, leave the bracelets out.

•  

goodspirit

Thanks alot mario, what about if you want to reverse the process, so only logged-in users see the code?., just asking  :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

is_user() without the negation "!"
  •  

pidje

hello

@Mario: can you add a Shootbox ??  :D
  •  

repute

Please keep it simple and focus on videos en import of videos.
Shoutbox LOL :P
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It will take to much to code the shotbox to be professional, but if you guys find one, I can make a bridge plugin for it.
  •  

pidje

It will take to much to code the shotbox to be professional, but if you guys find one, I can make a bridge plugin for it.

chantango ??

http://chatango.com/
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

goodspirit

•  

leen12

awesome so far keep up the good work although im not sure about the like buttons and things like that and the layout it is currently at

http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It's a default layout, I will develop several more. No worries about the design, it's much more easy to change and code layouts in this new framework.
  •  

goodspirit

@mario , when is RC2 dropping?, and i think you should open up the API of phpvibe, so we can create plugins and themes  :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Today I've restarted work. Will tell soon, or just finish it meanwhile :)

The api is very similar to Wordpress, filter, actions, see wordpress hooks.
However, other hook names apply.
  •  

repute

@mario will there be a crons system that retrieves saved youtube searches?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

repute

•  

ilie88

Quote from: pidje on
chantango ??

http://chatango.com/

why you want to make heavy load on the site ? i don't see the point, if you want to do that make a static page where to add the chat that could work
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •