[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

ravi7

hello,
to version 4, you can add dailymotion publisher please, or if not just add the key to all that publishes dailymotion, thank you for your work.
  •  

ravi7

Quote from: ravi7 on
hello,
to version 4, you can add dailymotion publisher please, or if not just add the key to all that publishes dailymotion, thank you for your work. (if it is possible to import from dailymotion and put the key publisher) sorry I used google translator
  •  

elitepromo

the mobile site isn't functioning very well, the css is very messy
  •  

elitepromo

for the images section the related images are showing first before the images ( on the mobile site) can you incorporate <<Previous [Random] Next>> buttons under the images for navigation? because the related images on the sides are very static. the same can be done for the videos as well.
  •  

YehudaBitton

Why the logo of the website isn't apear?
Pls fix that
  •  

YehudaBitton

Look there when you register the captche isn't look good in mean ito not good in the size.
And when uploading look at the picture.
  •  

YehudaBitton

Same problem here you need to scroll to the side to see all of this and to see you profile picture all of
This take from iphone 5s
  •  

YehudaBitton

When I look at profile of someone and want to see "about me" it's always loading next video and didn't let me see his biography maybe the biography need to be first and only than the videos of the person
  •  

YehudaBitton

And pls fix the moderator panel that will be customized to mobile use not like in the 3.6 that you can't mange the panel via mobile
Thanks very much Yehuda and welcome back Alexander;)
  •  

demonguru18

i Get this error when updating the sqlupdater file

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem.

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1
STR: <?
SQL: <?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);

SQL query:

<?php error_reporting(E_ALL);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL)' at line 1
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

ravi7

hello,
I noticed that the version 4, the homepage is limited, and the button to see all the videos is not visible enough. Can you change this? Stable version 4 will be available approximately when ??
thank you for your work
  •  

ravi7

hello,
please it is possible to add to the Video Ad Type pre-roll, a counter 30 seconds before pressing Skip this and play, please, thank you to answer me
  •  

Hersh

Alexander,

I'm not sure if you have noticed but based on my testing, the "Time to First Byte" when loading the home page is heavily affected by the performance of the DB, which would seem to imply that the results are not actually being cached. I have also noticed that when I make changes and refresh the page, I can see the changes I made without purging the cache, so I'm fairly convinced that caching is not working correctly.

Thanks
  •  

ASDF

Hey Alexander,
I think the version 4.0 is now stable, because i am not facing any kind of major problem, at least not till now.
But there are still couple of things i need you to consider ASAP.
(I) The branding removal tool isn't working and i request you to look at it first and try to solve this particular problem today only :-\ :p :p.
(ii) The carousel, although it's not a very big problem but please do have a look at it ASAP.
Thank you.
  •  

prat

hello,
please it is possible to add to the Video Ad Type pre-roll, a counter 30 seconds before pressing Skip this and play, please, thank you to answer me

I'm also looking for this immediate..
  •  

ASDF

Hey Mario/Alex,
Just noticed another problem, admin can't make NEW HOME BLOCKS and if i am not wrong, check another thing on videoinedit.com that admin can't increase or decrease the number of videos home block.
Please do consider these small changes and release a stable 4.0.
  •  

Jhonny

In version 4 can we add a video with selecting multiple categories ?
  •  

zille

I created two channel. When I go to Video Import/YouTube Automated I can only see my first category. How to fix.
Also I have plugins inside the plugin folder but my plugin in moderator shows nothing.
  •  

zille

Quote from: zille on
I created two channel. When I go to Video Import/YouTube Automated I can only see my first category. How to fix.
Also I have plugins inside the plugin folder but my plugin in moderator shows nothing.
Problem solved. Need to Clean Cache
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: demonguru18 on
i Get this error when updating the sqlupdater file

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem.

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1
STR: <?
SQL: <?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);

SQL query:

<?php error_reporting(E_ALL);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL)' at line 1

WTF? What doe error reporting has to do with sql? Make sure your file isn't broken.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Hersh on
Alexander,

I'm not sure if you have noticed but based on my testing, the "Time to First Byte" when loading the home page is heavily affected by the performance of the DB, which would seem to imply that the results are not actually being cached. I have also noticed that when I make changes and refresh the page, I can see the changes I made without purging the cache, so I'm fairly convinced that caching is not working correctly.

Thanks

Full cache doesn't affect the users, at all. If you are logged in it gets disabled, only visitors.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: zille on

Are they correctly built?

plugins/plugin-name/plugin.php

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I've read everything and will check and patch the issues reported.

ravi7

hello,
it is possible to know when the final version 4 will be good approximately?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

hello,
it is possible to know when the final version 4 will be good approximately?

I can't approximate, it's pretty stable right now. Depends on the small stuff you guys will find and I will patch them asap.