[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

prat

hey

I think on my iPhone this responsive design is not working properly... on home page it hangs please do needful.. please check on iPhone not on desktop mobile demo..

Thx
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Show me, I don't have any Apple mobile/tablet, neither do my colleagues.

prat

Quote from: Alexander on
Show me, I don't have any Apple mobile/tablet, neither do my colleagues.
  •  

zeemotech

Hii Mario thanks for the awesome update..i want to know 4.0 is in Experimental mode so all the recent updates and getting updated in the main file? so now if i download the package then i will not get previous errors?

and

in 4.0 theme looks same like videoinedit.com demo?
  •  

ravi7

hello, it is possible to translate for hours, days, months, years?
  •  

Ekliptor

QuoteCan you try www.videoinedit.com?
OK thanks. Here my 3 problems seem to be fixed. Although look at the desktop width and you see that the first few pixels of the footer are still missing. But not too bad...

QuoteDid you update it?
The current package from the download are gets updated with fixes? So I just download it and replace all css files?

Thanks
  •  

marketania

Just post as many as you find, with printscreens and device info.
Is really hard otherwise to figure them out.

those are the main ones here
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/profile/?area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10481
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Ok,

N06.png -> No error, sidebar holds ads and other results (users), you just don't have anything there. http://www.videoinedit.com/show/video
N07, N08 - > What browser and resolution?
N04 -> Doesn't seem like you have the latest version.
N03 -> Doesn't seem a big issue, this adaptivity problems happen all the time, with all sites, it depends on the resolution (can't be perfect).
N02 -> Didn't get this?
N01 -> I know that, will be soon fixed.

wolftbpg

Gostaria de colocar anúncio de video em meus player antes do video original,é possivel?
  •  

wetvibes

Alex when you release the update can you release also a specification with the last changed files?
  •  

Ekliptor

@wetvibes: that was my question too. Where and how can I update to the latest version and what files do I have to replace (especially for the css issues). An ETA of the next beta with these fixes and update instructions would be greatly appreciated:)
  •  

marketania

Ok,

N06.png -> No error, sidebar holds ads and other results (users), you just don't have anything there. http://www.videoinedit.com/show/video
N07, N08 - > What browser and resolution?
N04 -> Doesn't seem like you have the latest version.
N03 -> Doesn't seem a big issue, this adaptivity problems happen all the time, with all sites, it depends on the resolution (can't be perfect).
N02 -> Didn't get this?
N01 -> I know that, will be soon fixed.

N06 can we say "users results:" on top ?
7,8 I am using safari
  •  

zeemotech

Hii thanks for the awesome update..i want to know 4.0 is in Experimental mode so all the recent updates and getting updated in the main file? so now if i download the package then i will not get previous errors?

and

•  

awsjulio

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: awsjulio on
Failed to load resource 404: http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/fluidbox/1.4.3/css/fluidbox.css.map in Safari Error Console

I think this is a cdn issue, that plugin is cdn hosted. I will look to change the lightbox.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: zeemotech on
Hii thanks for the awesome update..i want to know 4.0 is in Experimental mode so all the recent updates and getting updated in the main file? so now if i download the package then i will not get previous errors?

and

Yes, all the changes are committed to the download in the tore.

VideoInedit is 100% PHPVibe 4.0

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Patch added, download updated to the store.
Still a few more stuff to do and it will be full.

Hersh

Any plans for fixing VideoJS to playback YouTube videos?

And also, Alexander, when I replaced the files you said I should, all of the control buttons were missing and there was significant positional displacement.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Did you clear cache in browser and admin?
What buttons?
The upload to the store just finished :)

pantsuhentai

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: pantsuhentai on
Please add one pluguin sitemap

For now let's get the cms full, then plugins.

pantsuhentai

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Reuploaded (missed a class on history, and thumbs stretched down to 40px on the table)

awsjulio

MEDIA MANAGER > VIDEO MANAGER : click "Edit" on a single video and it takes you to the Edit page which contains a 404 iframe. Also could we add a Delete button on there?
  •