Blocks issue (Home Page) PHPVIBE 5

Started by yafe3,

Previous topic - Next topic

yafe3Topic starter

Hi Mario

if we create 3 Blocks in the Home pages every thing work fine
but when we have over 3 Blocks the 4th and the rest Blocks dont show any videos in that block
hope you will check this
thanks for the great work you keep doing everyday and i want to say you are so polite person even there is a lot of stress on you,   respect
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! Do you have anything in your error log? Can you enable error reporting at top of index.php and change it from (0) to (E_ALL) and see if an error pops out?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

DeadFish

Quote from: yafe3 on
Hi Mario

if we create 3 Blocks in the Home pages every thing work fine
but when we have over 3 Blocks the 4th and the rest Blocks dont show any videos in that block
hope you will check this
thanks for the great work you keep doing everyday and i want to say you are so polite person even there is a lot of stress on you,   respect

Named the same issue some time back.
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

I see now from where it is.

$c_add remains set.

At the bottom of tpl/main/box_video.php

replace the last

?>

with

unset($c_add);
?>
  •  

wolftbpg

Mario.é possible to provide embed the playslis ?

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: wolftbpg on
Mario.é possible to provide embed the playslis ?

What does this have to do with homepage blocks (this topic)?
  •  

yafe3Topic starter

Thanks mario problem  solved
  •  

wolftbpg

não tenho culpa se google tradutor traduz algumas perguntas minhas erras para seu idioma.
  •