[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

aryan2029

when the full version will release, waiting from December it is April now .
  •  

nagsh

Please add show/hide download link in video upload area.
I think this is Deficiency for phpvibe!
  •  

Geonode

so when is the next beta update coming out so i can test it?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
is there any specific file wich we have to check for permission to delete?

I just realised that the only difference between the 2 caching system is that mine is chmoding the files first, I'll add that to the other cache system also.

Edit : I've moved this to ezsql cache cleaner and it seems to be working fine, once committed in the store and you upgrade you will no longer have this issue.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Finished. Found 5 bugs in the old one  :mad:

tesladisk

hi can anyone tell me how to add videos from putlocker and facebook anything i try in version 4 not working or maybe i do something wrong help needed thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: tesladisk on
hi can anyone tell me how to add videos from putlocker and facebook anything i try in version 4 not working or maybe i do something wrong help needed thanks

Next time please open a new thread. This is for beta testing.
For facebook is as simple as pasting: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1600039910227125 into the link field.
putlocker.com seems to be closing down.

tesladisk

Quote from: Alexander on
Next time please open a new thread. This is for beta testing.
For facebook is as simple as pasting: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1600039910227125 into the link field.
putlocker.com seems to be closing down.
sorry alex i posted here because i thought maybe something not working properly and you need to know about it as for facebook videos i try everything to make it work and nothing seams to working in version 4 clean install sorry again i will make a new thread about it
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

sorry alex i posted here because i thought maybe something not working properly and you need to know about it as for facebook videos i try everything to make it work and nothing seams to working in version 4 clean install sorry again i will make a new thread about it

I've tested that video and it works. But Fb doesn't return any video details (if this is what you are looking for).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

New patch committed.
Upgraded the comments, increased security, removed multi-sel (changed the way you add a video to a playlist), languages, changed video,images, music managers to a bit of filtering (will expand more), added pre-fill for language edit for new terms, added language export (will add language import), added edit ads, edit videoads, changed a bit both structures (still to do: extend overlays to EVPlayer and Chameleon, unfortunately no api so no events on this 2 players.).

If you've run sqlupdater.php before, make a file called fix.php with this content:
<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL); 
//Vital file include
require_once("load.php");
$db->query("ALTER TABLE  `".DB_PREFIX."em_comments` CHANGE  `admin_reply`  `reply` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0'");
$db->query("update `".DB_PREFIX."em_comments` set reply = '0'");
echo "Comments table updated...<br>";
?>

and run it once in your root (next to load.php) , maning go to www.yoursite.com/fix.php so it fixes your comments table for second lvl comments.
If you didn't run update before, just run sqlupdater.php and it does the same thing.

We're getting pretty close to a full release, hope no more bugs show up.

Just have to do import language .json file, and ftp upload for videos (maybe try a multi-uploader by browser also), subtitle upload, hd generation, and finish the admin design changes. Hope to have them done by the end of this weekend.

Our demos are not yet updated.

tesladisk

Quote from: Alexander on
I've tested that video and it works. But Fb doesn't return any video details (if this is what you are looking for).
yes that is what i looking for alex
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

yes that is what i looking for alex
I'm sure they will introduce an api for videos pretty soon, and then we will take advantage of it also, but for now they don't have such options.

tesladisk

alex what to do to clean instals to upgrade ?we just drop the files in to the root as before.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

alex what to do to clean instals to upgrade ?we just drop the files in to the root as before.

Just drop /upgrade , but either run again sqlupdater.php or use the file I've provided the code for us (fix.php), because this patch changes a bit the table for comments.

tesladisk

comments stop working after upgrade i click post nothing happens i clean cache and check again and nothing
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

comments stop working after upgrade i click post nothing happens i clean cache and check again and nothing

Run the sqlupgrader.php :)

tesladisk

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

tesladisk

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

http://videodigger.tk

You didn't replace all the files. It still renders the old comment system http://videodigger.tk/video/116/homeless-bodybuilder-his-name-is-jacques-sayagh-and-he-is-50/

at least lib/comments.php is the old version.

tesladisk

how you post? i click the button and nothing happens i will upload the files again maybe some file did not upload
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I've went to the php file itself and manually attached the inputs :) wanted to see if it's an issue.

tesladisk

alex  i download fresh files and upload the files again nothing sorry to ask is the files on the server updated or i upload the old ones?
  •