[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: vooping on
I have a few questions:

1. Does this have pseudo-streaming capability
2. Does the Vine/Vimeo Importer ONLY work for 3.x? Do you have plans to update for version 4?
3. From the script coding, is it capable of multiple users uploading videos at the same time on the site? (I've heard that sometimes poor coding leads to server load issues rather than the server specs itself)

Hi,
1. Through what? This is mainly a server module setup.
2. All plugins will be updated.
3. Yes.  You've heard correctly, but don't fall into believing if the code is perfect the server specs don't matter, the server specs matter mostly, else is like putting a formula 1 pilot on a 3000 $ car and expecting him to win against a Ferrari.

mariovip

Salut, doresc sa achizitionez si eu phpvibe de ceva vreme, si vream sa va intreb daca este inclus sau vor fi pe viitor:

1. Upload subtitrare la video
2. Sa introduceti amazon S3
3. Membri premium
4. Optiune din admin panel pentru download sau link de download mp3. (nu video)

momentan atat, daca nu sunt pot plati extra pentru ele astept raspuns ms.
  •  

sabmon

hey there ! i dont know who to post video in The Mobile Release Version :( i dont know php language please help
  •  

vooping

Quote from: Alexander on
Hi,
1. Through what? This is mainly a server module setup.
2. All plugins will be updated.
3. Yes.  You've heard correctly, but don't fall into believing if the code is perfect the server specs don't matter, the server specs matter mostly, else is like putting a formula 1 pilot on a 3000 $ car and expecting him to win against a Ferrari.

For #2 question, do you suggest I purchase these too or wait? I'm planning to purchase all except the xclub
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: mariovip on
Salut, doresc sa achizitionez si eu phpvibe de ceva vreme, si vream sa va intreb daca este inclus sau vor fi pe viitor:

1. Upload subtitrare la video
2. Sa introduceti amazon S3
3. Membri premium
4. Optiune din admin panel pentru download sau link de download mp3. (nu video)

momentan atat, daca nu sunt pot plati extra pentru ele astept raspuns ms.

Salut Mario, noi nu facem nimic custom, lipsa de timp, lucram la multe lucruri concomitant.

1. Este deja in edit video (admin).
2. Este in plan, o sa vedem cand o sa ajunga si in store.
3. Depinde ce inseamna, in principiu e foarte usor de lucrat cu grupurile pentru a obtine asa ceva.
4. Chestie de 1 minut :)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: sabmon on
hey there ! i dont know who to post video in The Mobile Release Version :( i dont know php language please help

Hi! Are you a client? If so please verify your account to have access to the support forums.
What do you refer to by 'The Mobile Release Version'?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: vooping on
For #2 question, do you suggest I purchase these too or wait? I'm planning to purchase all except the xclub
Hi, that's 100% up to you.

vooping

ok thanks, I'll purchase the first 2 first, get familiar with the script and work my way through the others.

Appreciate your help!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Just be aware of new patches, it will take a few more days and it's good you update to this minor patches.

Recursos Informaticos

Hello my name is Walex do I can help ? I have a question about this, I can speak Spanish please ... Thanks
  •  

Recursos Informaticos

Hello my name is Walex do I can help ? I have a question about this, I can speak Spanish please ... Thanks
  •  

Recursos Informaticos

Hello , I would like to know how much is the value of CMS in dollars, it includes the mobile version?
how much is the installation  value  in  my host ?

Thank you.
  •  

Joerg

Dear PHPVibe team,
I'd like to know whether you can tell me something about the scalability of PHPVibe and the feasibility of using PHPVibe in a larger corporate environment? In my case I'm talking about an enterprise with more than 100.000 users.

• Size of the user community?
  • Experience with SSO in a corporate environment (or do we need a self-coded PHP plugin?)?
  • References (other corporate customers)?
  • Response time of support team? SLA possible?
  • Possibility to easily change domain name after purchase (new license key required then?)?
  • Can we run PHPVibe completely in our internal corporate environment (on-premise hosting, our server farm, intranet) without any external dependencies via Internet?
  • Requirements (e.g. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP,...)?
  • Features (e.g. Channels, Comments, Categories, Friendlists, Favorites,..)?
  • Size of the PHPVibe support team?
  • Size of the company PHPVibe?
  • Support only from Romania or are there any other local contacts?
  • Hardware requirements of PHPVibe with approximately 500 users simultaneously and 10.000 accesses per day?
  • Is there any connection with MediaShareSuite which is also from Romania or is this pure coincidence?
  • How would PHPVibe position itself compared to Kaltura?

Thanks and all the best,
Jörg

PS: I've also written a short message (your contact form was limited to 1300 characters) and provided my corporate email address for direct contact.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Recursos Informaticos on

Hi sure, hopefully translate will help :)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Recursos Informaticos on
Hello , I would like to know how much is the value of CMS in dollars, it includes the mobile version?
how much is the installation  value  in  my host ?

Thank you.

Hi, today Paypal has a rate of  1 EUR = 1.06550  USD, PHPVibe costs 55 euro so 58.6 usd.
There is no mobile version, the design of the script is adaptive (adapts as much as it can to mobile and tablet screens).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hello,

1. This community? Down at the first page statistics say : 15195 Posts in 1889 Topics by 10114 Members.
2. None.
3. Completely private, we offer products, no chit-chat, no follow up.
4. We strive to answer in every work day, sometimes may skip 1-2 days in busy periods. No SLA as I know, just the product.
5. Yes.
6. Not by default, the licensing system will fail, and some external parts (js plugins) are cdn hosted (so will require changing paths in the cms).
7. They are listed on the first page, update to 4.0's features will come.
8. Very small, since we offer limited support only and focus more on development.
9. No company right now, just a development team, we've closed the company some time ago and will open a new one in the next weeks. If invoices are needed and PayPal individual business won't do it we can provide from a partner companies in this period.
10. Romania only.
11. Same as standard requirements, please see our blog on servers.
12. Pure coincidence. But we're proud that romanian products make the international markets more and more.
13. A comparison can be made with their product Kaltura MediaSpace, but it's not for me to make it (since I've never tried their product).

Quote from: Joerg on
Dear PHPVibe team,
I'd like to know whether you can tell me something about the scalability of PHPVibe and the feasibility of using PHPVibe in a larger corporate environment? In my case I'm talking about an enterprise with more than 100.000 users.

• Size of the user community?
  • Experience with SSO in a corporate environment (or do we need a self-coded PHP plugin?)?
  • References (other corporate customers)?
  • Response time of support team? SLA possible?
  • Possibility to easily change domain name after purchase (new license key required then?)?
  • Can we run PHPVibe completely in our internal corporate environment (on-premise hosting, our server farm, intranet) without any external dependencies via Internet?
  • Requirements (e.g. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP,...)?
  • Features (e.g. Channels, Comments, Categories, Friendlists, Favorites,..)?
  • Size of the PHPVibe support team?
  • Size of the company PHPVibe?
  • Support only from Romania or are there any other local contacts?
  • Hardware requirements of PHPVibe with approximately 500 users simultaneously and 10.000 accesses per day?
  • Is there any connection with MediaShareSuite which is also from Romania or is this pure coincidence?
  • How would PHPVibe position itself compared to Kaltura?

Thanks and all the best,
Jörg

PS: I've also written a short message (your contact form was limited to 1300 characters) and provided my corporate email address for direct contact.

Kramb

Hi! If the video on YouTube deleted - such as the page masse to check and remove in phpvibe ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Kramb on
Hi! If the video on YouTube deleted - such as the page masse to check and remove in phpvibe ?

Hi, we don't have that yet.
We may try to add this, as a search for deleted videos with format 6, but right now V3 API is just stabilizing on Youtube's side.

Sumon Ahmed

Hi,
I want to buy the phpvibe script, but it is showing that I can buy phpvibe with only Paypal, but in Bangladesh, paypal is not available. I have AMEX and International Credit Card Support. Can you please tell me how can I buy phpvibe without Paypal?

I badly need this.

regards
Sumon.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Sumon Ahmed on
Hi,
I want to buy the phpvibe script, but it is showing that I can buy phpvibe with only Paypal, but in Bangladesh, paypal is not available. I have AMEX and International Credit Card Support. Can you please tell me how can I buy phpvibe without Paypal?

I badly need this.

regards
Sumon.

Hi, only by Western Union or Bank Transfer payments.

theprocss

Hi,

tava thinking of buying.
but I have a problem.

I have my server to host the website. But only has 100 GB
I have other servers with over 100GB, 200GB.
If I fill the 100GB will not be able to put any more videos.
it is possible I connect all my servers at the website?

Best Regards,
Robert Zane
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: theprocss on
Hi,

tava thinking of buying.
but I have a problem.

I have my server to host the website. But only has 100 GB
I have other servers with over 100GB, 200GB.
If I fill the 100GB will not be able to put any more videos.
it is possible I connect all my servers at the website?

Best Regards,
Robert Zane

Hi Robert,

unfortunately for now no. It just uses one server.

theprocss

I already bought.
I will put a 2TB server.
but in the next update try adding it.

and continues with the good work you have done.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, thanks! That's the plan, just now it's summer most of our personnel is on vacation in this period, after august things will speed up.

PaulMcOnline

Hi thinking of buying but few questions first.

- I can think of 6 or 7 niche sites I could use this script for straight up. With the remove branding plugin do I have to buy that for every domain or is it a once off $25?
- Is there any timeline for fixing the cron jobs importing a YouTube Channel as that would be a big feature in my plans? Once set up does this pull in any new videos on that users youtube channel onto their channel on my site?
- Is there a way to set up notifications of new comments on videos so the channel owner is notified when there is a new comment on one of their videos?

Thanks,
Paul
  •