[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

l0nglive

Thanks for info. I do think that storage runs out quick, maybe in 1 year or so.

May you suggest the server settings . Should I go for CPU Ram or HDD? I think. I can manage to get uncapped bandwidth for cheap.
  •  

ASDF

Hey Mario...i don't know if this is helpful for you, for your site.
www.digitalocean.com......i think it's very cheap, but i know there are many other reasons/factors to look out.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: l0nglive on
Thanks for info. I do think that storage runs out quick, maybe in 1 year or so.

May you suggest the server settings . Should I go for CPU Ram or HDD? I think. I can manage to get uncapped bandwidth for cheap.

Hi, I've wrote a blog post on this http://www.phpvibe.com/choosing-a-server-for-phpvibe/
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

l0nglive

Hi Mario, another presale question.

Youtube is common for many reasons. It has a partner program that people could earn money publishing videos. Do you have any plan to implement similar system, for example, points for video views, likes... ?

When people upload videos, will they go live immediately ? Can I have option to review them before publishing? I do not want inappropriate content on site.

Do you have plan to implement staff account feature? It's a limited admin account that can review and delete media. I don't want my staff to touch other part of the control panel.

thanks
  •  

ASDF

Go to your admin dashboard ->settings ->uploads configuration, and at the bottom, upload video state, mark it as unpublished...and after that videos will not go live, and then you will have full control over the media.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, I'll answer this since ASDF gave you an good answer for the other question.

Quote from: l0nglive on
Hi Mario, another presale question.

Youtube is common for many reasons. It has a partner program that people could earn money publishing videos. Do you have any plan to implement similar system, for example, points for video views, likes... ?

Do you have plan to implement staff account feature? It's a limited admin account that can review and delete media. I don't want my staff to touch other part of the control panel.

thanks

Let me explain as simple as I can, PHPVibe is a product, an framework to build your video website, one which on custom would cost more than 5000$ (I did such jobs).
Then plan for this is not to have all the Youtube features, but to allow to build fast on top of it what you desire for your video website.
Also the partner program is an AdSense architectural feature with a gate in Youtube and Youtube video targeting, but not an Youtube core feature.
For those who want something similar I would suggest using a different script for ads (preferably on a different server also), unfortunately the offer on the market is very poor, like  tops 25% of Adsense's features are available on commercial scripts.

For the plan to implement video points, no, I don't plan to make this a 'Christmas tree' script video script, but I can write you a tutorial in 5-10 minutes :)

I will consider the stuff, most of us have that by just creating an different folder and adding the video manager's files there (only change is in the new folder's index.php instead of is_admin() you change is_moderator() and you're done). Again, a 5-10 minutes thing.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

l0nglive

Thank you for detailed explanation.

I'm just thinking about ways to get users on the site. Giving up-loaders $ for their effort may catch their attention. Eg: 50$ for 1 million views.
  •  

Marius P.

I understand perfectly. You can count this actions and turn them to points really fast, just a simple algorithm.

•  

marcosoliveira

I can not buy via Paypal only via International Credit Card directly through the site. How do I pay by Credit Card Master Card directly on you site? Is there any other platform without receiving Paypal?
I would love to buy the latest version of Phpviber.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: marcosoliveira on
I can not buy via Paypal only via International Credit Card directly through the site. How do I pay by Credit Card Master Card directly on you site? Is there any other platform without receiving Paypal?
I would love to buy the latest version of Phpviber.

Hi, online we have only PayPal (and credit card payments via PayPal), but as alternative we also offer Western Union and Bank Transfer (you can request details for this other payment privately at info@mediavibe.ro).

Thank you for your interest!
  •  

nkchokshi

Hello I needed to ask, Youtube Import, is it video import or all imported videos will be saved in my server?
Also is it possible to add extra file servers? what happnes when space run out?
NGINX Support? possible.

•  

mmahtabsaleem

Hi ,

As you have mentioned that Script licencing Current offer: 6 initial licenses for 6 domains .

What its means , If I buy 1 licenses then in how many domains I can apply that ,

and also you have clear it ,

License type : key per main domain

Extra domain(s) :9 €

I want to run it on two domains , Can I go with single purchase ? or have to pay 9 €  for 2nd domain ?
  •  

Wnux

your site license will suffice to start with your 2 site,

6 license for 6 domain
  •  

nkchokshi

Hello Admin,
Can you please reply is it possible to add extra file server / storage server? Also how many domains can i run for 1 license?
And please let me know the mass youtube grabber is actually copies video or just embed?

thank you. 
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: nkchokshi on
Hello Admin,
Can you please reply is it possible to add extra file server / storage server? Also how many domains can i run for 1 license?
And please let me know the mass youtube grabber is actually copies video or just embed?

thank you. 

Hi!

For now there is no extra server/cdn option. But it's something we are building.
The Youtube importer simply imports and grabs video details (text, no video file).
  •  

dambabo

Hello. Yesturday i purchased PhpVibe CMS but download button was hidden,i purchased twice and i got download link. on my balance was 140 Euro now i have 70, can i transfer this 70 euro back to my paypall account? please help me
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: dambabo on
Hello. Yesturday i purchased PhpVibe CMS but download button was hidden,i purchased twice and i got download link. on my balance was 140 Euro now i have 70, can i transfer this 70 euro back to my paypall account? please help me

Refund was done earlier per your e-mail request.
  •  

marcosoliveira

I came to buy Phpvibe 4 but I can not sign up in time of purchase. I would sign up? Check out the form after filling it does not advance. Tanks!
  •  

stacymuller

Would it be possible to re-order the list of channels/categories (and sub-channels/categories) to something other than alphabetical?  If so, would I need to do this myself by creating a new primary sort key or keys in MySQL and change the sorting in the PHP script to accomplish this?

Is mass video embed importing (with duplication avoidance) possible through a function for reading in CSV files, or another convenient format?  (I've written a limited depth Youtube scraper script for instance that creates CSV files).

I realize you already have a Youtube API and VideoSwiper compatibility whereas perhaps most other tube scripts do not have both.

Thanks!
- Stacy.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: marcosoliveira on
I came to buy Phpvibe 4 but I can not sign up in time of purchase. I would sign up? Check out the form after filling it does not advance. Tanks!

Hi Marcos, I've tested it now and it worked. Maybe the server was overloaded while we were in the Easter vacation. Sorry about that!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: stacymuller on
Would it be possible to re-order the list of channels/categories (and sub-channels/categories) to something other than alphabetical?  If so, would I need to do this myself by creating a new primary sort key or keys in MySQL and change the sorting in the PHP script to accomplish this?

Is mass video embed importing (with duplication avoidance) possible through a function for reading in CSV files, or another convenient format?  (I've written a limited depth Youtube scraper script for instance that creates CSV files).

I realize you already have a Youtube API and VideoSwiper compatibility whereas perhaps most other tube scripts do not have both.

Thanks!
- Stacy.

Hi Stacy, apologize for the late reply, we were away in this Easter period.
I'm afraid both are achievable, but not standard available. Indeed a key for sort order would be needed.
I'm not very familiar with cvs format, but I assume if you already have some php auxiliary scripts you can plug them easily to use the youtube_import() function in our cms.

stacymuller

•  

ltobe

Quote from: Alexander on
Post here your pre-sale questions to avoid doubled questions.
I'll be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe.

I want to use a media server and stream music and videos through pHPvibe, is it possible out of box? Please advise.
  •  

vooping

I have a few questions:

1. Does this have pseudo-streaming capability
2. Does the Vine/Vimeo Importer ONLY work for 3.x? Do you have plans to update for version 4?
3. From the script coding, is it capable of multiple users uploading videos at the same time on the site? (I've heard that sometimes poor coding leads to server load issues rather than the server specs itself)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ltobe on
I want to use a media server and stream music and videos through pHPvibe, is it possible out of box? Please advise.

Hi, out of the box, right now no.