[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: PaulMcOnline on
Hi thinking of buying but few questions first.

- I can think of 6 or 7 niche sites I could use this script for straight up. With the remove branding plugin do I have to buy that for every domain or is it a once off $25?
- Is there any timeline for fixing the cron jobs importing a YouTube Channel as that would be a big feature in my plans? Once set up does this pull in any new videos on that users youtube channel onto their channel on my site?
- Is there a way to set up notifications of new comments on videos so the channel owner is notified when there is a new comment on one of their videos?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

-  You only need the plugin brought once, as long as the other sites are under your account.
- This was fixed, playlists were added (channel uploads and also likes are basically playlists)
- The code is open, you can hook a sendmail there...

Thank you for your interest!

PaulMcOnline

Thanks for the quick reply Alex.

- Ya all accounts would be under me.

- I thought the importing of channels was broken at the minute as it doesn't work in the demo and I also seen people asking for it under the youtube importer thread when it would be fixed.
Once its setup once will it keeping running and pull in all new YouTube videos from the specified channel into the users account on my site?

- Good to know that a mailer can be hooked in for that.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi,

Yes, it was added after in a patch.

Quote from: Alexander on
Patch 21 (severe)
- Adds playlist import to cron.php (also likes and uploads playlists).

- PHPMailer it's already in the script, it just has to be used, so my explanation was not as ok as needed.
You can look at forgot password, and it's documentation https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer

PaulMcOnline

Thanks for the answers Alex..

Great to know that auto importing channels through cron jobs is fixed as that is the feature every channel owner says to me is a must for them. Should be buying and starting work on it this week based on that. Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Wait, you want users to auto-import their channel from the front-end?
Right now only the admin is able to add crons.  :-[
But this feature to allow users to add their channel and choose to auto-add their videos is on a priority list right now....but not yet done.

PaulMcOnline

No I'm happy enough to set up the cron job for people. It even gives me a bit more control if they have to submit a support ticket for me to set it up, I don't mind doing it as I set it up once and then all their videos will be constantly loaded in.
  •  

theprocss

The Slider Plugin work in Remote Player ? (Linked Videos)
in all the players??

can i see a alive demo?? not video our print.
  •  

cjx

Hi
1 -Is this script has Amazon S3 support ?
2 - What is included if i get the script. I saw some plugins and themes. On your demo is standalone or included all plugins ?

thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: PaulMcOnline on
No I'm happy enough to set up the cron job for people. It even gives me a bit more control if they have to submit a support ticket for me to set it up, I don't mind doing it as I set it up once and then all their videos will be constantly loaded in.

Ok, then what's built now should do the job you need. Good luck!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: theprocss on
The Slider Plugin work in Remote Player ? (Linked Videos)
in all the players??

can i see a alive demo?? not video our print.

The slider just pulls your embed iframe, has no relation to end videos used.
Here you go http://misterdevil.com/ (16+)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: cjx on
Hi
1 -Is this script has Amazon S3 support ?
2 - What is included if i get the script. I saw some plugins and themes. On your demo is standalone or included all plugins ?

thank you

Hi,

1. For now no, but we will start working on this. For now there is no cdn support of any kind.
2. None of the plugins in the store are included in the cms. The demos are standalone, no plugins are included.

unlu

wanted to buy the script so before that i want to ask.

Future updates = free for anyone who purchased? Same as for supports?
  •  

wish4you

How much will be cost if i hire a person to install script and got PHP Vibe with all avail Plugins or Api etc... Also i want to remove its brand name from Footer.. Please let me know.
Thanks
  •  

yafe3

the script cost me

Product   Price
PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS   Friday 14th of August 2015 12:13:00 AM   55 €
Branding Removal v2   Sunday 23rd of August 2015 08:07:15 AM   25 €

the hosting plan will cost you between 7$ a month to 45$  it depends on how many visitors and data you have
installation any one can do it for you  don't know if phpvibe team will help you in that or nor they are in vacation now they will come back after 31 of august
but sometimes alex show up here
good luck
  •  

msadiq999

Before buy the script I Have 2 questions

1.is phpvibe support hd/SD future
2.is pvbvibe support pseudu streaming
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: unlu on
wanted to buy the script so before that i want to ask.

Future updates = free for anyone who purchased? Same as for supports?

Hi , this is explained in the TOS (http://www.phpvibe.com/terms-of-agreement/) clearly

QuoteUpdates
Product updates are free for a minimum period of 12 months.
After this period expires if a major version is released you will be able to extend access to updates by paying a certain fee (10%-40% of the original price.).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wish4you on
How much will be cost if i hire a person to install script and got PHP Vibe with all avail Plugins or Api etc... Also i want to remove its brand name from Footer.. Please let me know.
Thanks

Hi, depending on the time available the installation can be done free (one time). You just have to have the script and plugins brought.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: msadiq999 on
Before buy the script I Have 2 questions

1.is phpvibe support hd/SD future
2.is pvbvibe support pseudu streaming

Hi, none are for now supported, but we're looking into them.

skylinedit

We are going to buy phpvibe paid version and we need to clarify some things:
1. Is it possible to import videos from facebook? Plugin? Can it be developep?
2. When users logins to system can they create or have diffrent comersials or banneres near their videos? And can they put them where they want on page?
3. Is there any account limits, I mean how many users can register to site which runs phpvibe?
  •  

machete

Hello,
Checked out your demo (and besides seeing to much white) I only have 2 questions.

According to your demo, there is no terms of condition page and no privacy policy DM page etc. In the purchased copy do they have these pages or no?
and why do you not have them in the script?

thanks
  •  

zeepakos

Hi i  checked your demo  i want to buy php vibe theme can you tell me about hosting which one hosting you recomended.
Thanks
  •  

zhb456

I am a bit confused about price:

1) in http://www.phpvibe.com/how-to-buy-phpvibe/, its price is Euro 79;
2) in http://get.phpvibe.com/, its price is Euro 55;

I am not clear on it.

Thank you

George
  •  

audiasx

Hello,

I would like to know 3 points before buy it.
1. The script can use videos hosted on youtube, vine, dealymotion etc....? Or can i upload the video for my own server and display it? If i decide to have the videos on my host i will have to have a VPS or dedicated server right? How most of your clients does? Own servers or just use youtube videos link?
2. For adsense is safe?
3. If i buy it, can phpvibe install it on my domain?

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: skylinedit on
We are going to buy phpvibe paid version and we need to clarify some things:
1. Is it possible to import videos from facebook? Plugin? Can it be developep?
2. When users logins to system can they create or have diffrent comersials or banneres near their videos? And can they put them where they want on page?
3. Is there any account limits, I mean how many users can register to site which runs phpvibe?

Hi, there are no such features. Please understand PHPVibe is a cheap cms, it's not Youtube, Youtube cost was millions.
If you want this features you'll have to hire help from a freelance developer/dev company.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: machete on
Hello,
Checked out your demo (and besides seeing to much white) I only have 2 questions.

According to your demo, there is no terms of condition page and no privacy policy DM page etc. In the purchased copy do they have these pages or no?
and why do you not have them in the script?

thanks

Hi,
I've answered your other post.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •